IT.COM

Best affiliate program I've ever found! My New Year's gift to you! :)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantin S

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone and Happy New Year! Here is my gift to you guys, I hope you'll love it, don't hesitate to reply/PM if you have questions.

Note: This is no MLM/Pyramid or any other type or scam, like I said above, don't hesitate to PM/reply and I'll send you more details.

I want to start this thread by firstly saying that I won't say the name of the website because I don't want Google to index it, (I don't own this website, I'm just an affiliate that recently registered to check what the platform offers).
Why not? I'm only posting this here because I want to work with members of this forum because I know here are some really good internet marketers who could reach 6 figures monthly in a year with this, this is definetly the best affiliate website I've ever been member of (and trust me I've not only worked with affiliate programs, but also CPA's and other online money making sources, I can provide proofs if needed).

ONLY COUNTRIES BELOW CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM:
United Stated, Austria, Botswana, Canada, Cyprus, Germany, United Kingdom, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Kenya, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Singapore, South Africa, Slovenia, Zimbabwe, Puerto Rico, Australia, Iceland, Ireland, Malaysia, Poland, Serbia and on january 22nd it'll officially be launched in Romania (I'll be present, because I live there).
If you lie about your country sooner or later they'll find out and you'll probably end up wasting your money as a Goverment ID and Proof of Address will be requested for verification.

FAQ
1. What does the website sells?
It sells great priced holidays and sport events packages, here are 2 examples:

Example 1:
• 4 days and 3 nights in Dubai at Millennium Plaza Hotel.
• 1-day Pass at Ski Dubai; free transportation.
• Visit to Dubai Mall; free transportation.
• Visit Burj Khalifa; free transportation.
• Half-day meeting session in the hotel.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• Airport transfers.
For $299 per person, I've checked for the cheapest room at that hotel and it's $522 for 3 nights.

Example 2:
• 3 days and 2 nights in Orlando, Florida at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport.
• Ticket to NASCAR's Daytona 500 race for 1 person + free transportation.
• UNOH FanZone pre-race pass (for 1 person).
• 2 breakfasts.
• Airport transfers provided by the hotel.
• Welcome reception with snacks, beer, wine and well drinks for free.
• All taxes and fees.
• Personal assistant who's job is to make your holiday perfect, like making sure you're attending to all scheduled activities.
For $579 per person, I've checked for the cheapest room at that hotel and it's $440 for 2 nights.

2. How much can I earn and how?
You simply earn money by referring people in this program, however their terms/FAQ doesn't say EXACTLY how much you'll earn per each referral, all I can tell you is that in the first 90 days(especially the first 30 days) after you join you'll earn about 2x more than normal, from what I've seen you get about $50 cash per referral+100 or 200 points (depending which membership type your referral chooses), so I recommend you to start referring people as soon as you join.

3. Does the website rewards you when you recrute a certain amount of people?
Yes, here are some:
1st referral reward: 200 points + $50
3rd referral: 50 training dollars + $250
4th referral: no more monthly fee + 1200 points
6th referral: 100 training dollars + $750 (you're already in profit)
They also offer bonuses like:
$5000 if you reach 45 referrals within 12 weeks.

4. Are you REALLY sure isn't a scam?
I've heard about this website a month ago, I've checked their history and I can confirm that it ISN'T scam, I've also spoke personally with about 5 people who've joined this program and recommended me to join ASAP, all of them showed me proof of payments, 1 of them is a personal friend so I trust what he says. This company is worth about $1 billion and have about 200-300k members already + I've checked if they really won so many awards and they did, so being a scam it's impossible.

5. What can I do with those training dollars?
The company holds many training sessions (most of sessions are in the US, so you have a HUGE advantage if you live there) where they gives you the latest updates about the program+many useful stuff, you can use those money to get a better ticket price.

6. What can I do with those "points"?
Each point = $1, but you can only use those points when you're buying a trip, you cannot exchange them for real money unfortunately.

7. How many points can I use per trip when I buy one?
Usually between 25% and 40%, it also depends on which membership type you have (members type 2 can use 20% more points), sometimes there are offers that you can buy with more than 40% points.

8. You mentioned there are multiple types of memberships, how much they costs?
There are 2 types of memberships:
6.1: Membership type 1 costs $200+ $50 monthly + to become an affiliate $100 + $20 monthly (total: $370 first time + $70 monthly), immediately after you signed up you get 200 points which you can use to purchase trips.
6.2: Membership type 2 costs $300+ $100 monthly + to become an affiliate $100 + $20 monthly (total: $520 first time + $120 monthly), immediately after you signed up you get 300 points which you can use to purchase trips.

9. Do I really have to pay that annoying monthly fee?
No, if you refer 4 people in this program your monthly fee is waived forever, this is where most people gets suspicious and belive is a pyramid scam.

10. Do I get points if I pay that annoying monthly fee?
Yes, you get 50 or 100 points monthly (depends of your membership type) if you prefer not to refer people.

11. How many holiday options they have?
At this moment they have 860 trips and they add new ones almost everyday, their offers are very diversified.

12. What if I find the same holiday at a better price?
You get 150% difference.

13. Are there more advantages if I become a member?
I've already mentioned the main advantages, but here are some others that weren't mentioned:
For members type 1:
Flight accident insurance.
Personal website to refer your people.

For members type 2:
all advantages that members type 1 has+
More trips available.
Ability to use 20% more points.
Emergency evacuation service.
Special treatment, like: a champaign when you arrive at your hotel room, limousine transport from airport to hotel, extra credit that you can use to buy things/services at the hotel (like food, spa, massage or other activities that the hotel offers). Most, if not all trips offer something nice to members type 2.

14. I don't care about traveling, why else would I join this program?
You can also make 5 or even 6 figures per month if you know where and how to present this offer AND you meet influential people, because no ordinary people can afford to stay luxurious hotels.
From what I've seen at others to reach a passive income of $10k monthly you need about 450 referrals.

15. When someone buys a holiday is the airfare included?
No, you have to buy it separatly, if you decide to sign up as my referral I'll personally show you the best ways to get the best prices.

How can I sign up?
PM me or reply to this thread and I'll PM you, I'll send you referral link + a powerpoint presentation with few more positive details that weren't mentioned in this thread, this presentation isn't only for you but also for your future referrals, it'll make your lifes easier. Only thing I ask is to not post the presentation/link or name of the website in this thread.

Do I really have to sign up as your referral?
Yes, you have to register as someone's referral to be able to join this program, being my referral you'll get even more bonuses and resources, my personal way of finding cheapest flights and most importantly: access to our facebook and wechat group where we find latest updates of the program and the best ways to get referrals directly from the highest earners, so our team will know only what's best (+ other bonuses that I'll provide to my referrals in future).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
This is really interesting but I'm kinda hesitant.

•••
This is really interesting but I'm kinda hesitant.
This is a top travel agency, I wouldn't had wasted my time on creating such a detailed post if I didn't belived in it.
If you want more details don't hesitate to let me know.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back