Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain .BEs appraisal please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizing

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello guys, here is what I got :

onlineinsurance.be

insuranceonline.be

insurancequotes.be

investonline.be

belgiumtaxes.be

annuity.be

cheapgifts.be

onlinebet.be

coktails.be

tourisminfo.be

I don't plan to develop them I guess, just curious on their value for resellers. Thanks for help.

Alex
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
its gonna be hard to appraise .be's as so many people are gonna have good names, id say develop them for a few months and see how the market takes to the new extension.

imagine how many good names have been registered in the last day

i no i got mine
 
0
•••
.be names
Reg-fee = 0.00 Current value
Future Value ,WHo knows
 
Last edited:
0
•••
.info reg fee's were $0 also, but anyone who got some choice names at that price are smiling now :)

Point does remain that the extension will need to prove itself. Saw some data about type-ins earlier. If that traffic remains and is true accross the board, many good times ahead...

-Allan :gl:
 
0
•••
I admit, I regged a few .be names - but I regged them to use them.

With the rush that just took place on the free .be - the value of .be names does not exist. (with the rare exceptions: casino, sex, travel etc) So, in that I totally agree with BFT! $0

That is not to say there will not be value in the future.

I also estimate that the French keywords will have much (and I stress that emphatically) more value than the English words.

This is pure speculation, of course - not the law.

Much Success-
Jennifer
 
0
•••
I must approve that the french will be much better valued.

I for one don't know french that much ... so I registered some english.

Thanks and if others can comment on the domains I got for free please do so.

Alex
 
0
•••
It is impossible to valuate .BE atm, sorry. Yours are good for .com, but for .be there are still many one word names available
 
0
•••
Well I registered a bunch of names too.
I already had a few .be in my portfolio.
The TLD is well-etablished and recognized within Belgium. So I believe the best use is to develop and aim at the Belgian market.
Most ccTLDs are worthless internationally IMHO.
Spot the good names not only in English but French, Dutch, possibly German as these are national languages ;)
 
0
•••
that will be fun, if somebody will come and say that he is professional BE appraisal :) and give you some price on your domains now. But you have nice PROMISING keywords.
 
0
•••
Yea, I can see a Belgian typing in onlineinsurance and sticking a .be after it trying to get some insurance info online. Pretty much sci-fi.

Some good keywords though for SEO purposes.

Anyway, not a strong aftermarket for .be domains right now, so there's no data to use as a basis for an appraisal.
$0 right now.
 
0
•••
We will see what press the fact of giving away free .BEs will attract. It all depends on mass media
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back