Domain Empire

Benefits of a 6.95 Enom Reseller?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Benefits of a 6.95 enom reseller?

What are the benefits that you know about a 6.95 enom reseller?

you cant make a sub reseller account at anything lower than 8.95 anyway

the only benefit that i can think of is to register domain myself at $6.95

;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And if you have a few hundred+ domain names that seems to me to be benefit enough.

•••
Yeah.. if you are a hosting company or a domain reseller then you would want the cheaper account. In the past month I have regged about 15 domains.. that would only save me 30.00 but pretty soon I will be regging about 50-60 a month

•••
The benifits come when you have a bunch of people under you registering names at $8.95 or more. Once those people setup resller accounts and you make money off of their customers to. Has a bit of a MLM effect. :)

•••
The saving can be add up over time. It still beats paying $35.00 at Register.com. :$:

The 8.95 accounts created will add up too.

•••
I moved ALL of your "Oh My God! Read This! (paid for reading email program)" AND "10 Limited Enom Resellers. Apply here! " threads into one thread in the "Advertising" Forum.
Please STOP spamming the Boards here, tekz999!
Thank you.

•••
lol tekz. I can't believe you think people are so ignorant here. As the name said they are namepros here. Not namebeginners.

10 Limited 8.95 enom reseller accounts. rofl.

•••
Yea it's time for me to find one of these accounts, what does a $6.95 account go for these days, and what should I be cautious of?

Don

•••
Hi Don,

The average range for $6.95s are between $300.00-400.00us$.

BEWARE: I have been seeing alot of $6.95s and $6.99s account on sale at ebay, but the CCs are extremely high. The base prices for .ws .cn et al are 24.95, but those account on ebay have them at 28.95 and higher. So your resale would have to be 2-3 bucks higher to make a profit. I have seen a $6.95 where the .TM are lsited at $149.95 where whole sale is $99.00. I have also seen where .com, .net,and .org are $6.95 but .biz, .us and .info are $8.95.

Hope this helps..

•••
I have unlimited $8.95 accounts... retail and reseller ;) get one of each in case you can't afford to fund the reseller right away.:D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back