IT.COM

advice Beginner Friendly Domain Selling Platforms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vindo

Established Member
Impact
Hey Dexperts,

I am seeking your advice on "Few platforms for beginners to start with".
When I say 'Beginner Friendly", please consider it in terms of :-
1. Commissions
2. Any prepaid fees for listing
3. Least hassle during Transfer/ Flipping
4. Customers support (at least to a beginner like me)
5. any other if you think

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

namepros, is beginner friendly

it's free, no commissions, no pre-paid fees and you handle your own transfers

plenty of answers already given on how to list, how to take payments, how to transfer, etc.

all you have to do is "read" and learn to use forum search function.

once you've got that experience, then you can move on to next stage.

imo...

•••
DAN is simple enough for beginner, apart from Namepros.

•••
Hi @vindo ,

Welcome to NP!

You can try our platform Epik.com and let us know what you think about that where we have complete ecosystem in place for domainers from lowest pricing to world class customer support!

For the domainer, we do have the most complete framework for powering the domain value chain:
Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
My favorite is Epik, but Dan is also extremely easy. With Epik, your domains need to be AT Epik. (Ask them for the NamePros discount.)

•••
Hi

namepros, is beginner friendly

it's free, no commissions, no pre-paid fees and you handle your own transfers

plenty of answers already given on how to list, how to take payments, how to transfer, etc.

all you have to do is "read" and learn to use forum search function.

once you've got that experience, then you can move on to next stage.

imo...

But at NP, everyone is a domainer like me. They only purchase to resell it hence low ROI. Actually I was asking for a platform where an end user can purchase a domain so chances of higher ROI. Thanks

•••
My favorite is Epik, but Dan is also extremely easy. With Epik, your domains need to be AT Epik. (Ask them for the NamePros discount.)

You can use Epik's landing page builder from any registrar. It allows you to add all of the domains in your portfolio, and then you can manage them all at once, or by names that are either held internally or externally. For the domains externally, if you update your Primary/Secondary DNS to Epik, it automatically connects and you can then build your landing pages out either singularly or in bulk. Many new features being updated and introduced in October as well. If you have not seen the industry tutorial their team did, it is a very good use of seven minutes, as it is loaded with tips, tricks, insights and helpful hints.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1rJLKwZkuc

•••

Actually non-Epik domains can also be listed at Epik. However, for leasing/financing we ask domains to move to Epik as it allows the buyer to get service and support from the same place as they are paying. It actually increases the conversion and retention to have sales and support unified.

•••
One thing that is a bit unique is that we do help clients close deals.

For the folks who engage in outbound selling from outside of the USA, this can be a big deal. Unfortunately, too often some potential buyers will discriminate against people who are not from the USA.

If you do ask us to help close deals, try really hard to have the domain either (1) be on the Epik registrar, or (2) be at least 60 days old and eligible for transfer.

Easiest is to just register at Epik. NamePros members get domains at cost.

•••
But at NP, everyone is a domainer like me. They only purchase to resell it hence low ROI. Actually I was asking for a platform where an end user can purchase a domain so chances of higher ROI. Thanks

Hi

first:

don't believe that "everyone" is a domainer
don't believe that "they" only purchase to resell
don't believe that "hence low ROI" if you sell on np or to another domainer
don't, don't, don't..... don't believe the hype

second:

you never mentioned that you were looking for platform where enduser can purchase a domain, nor did you say anything about ROI.
if an enduser wants your name, they can find where it's listed or if it's not listed ..... if they want it, they will contact you.
a domainer can do same thing.

so, in that situation, is it about whether they are "enduser or domainer".....
or
who is willing to pay the asking price for the domain name in question?.

as a beginner, you should free your mind of all the bull :poop: that you assume or have come to believe is true..... especially when you haven't validated it.

initially, you should be concentrating on what domains to buy, before you even start thinking about reselling.
because there isn't much roi, for low quality domain names.

imo....

•••
Hi

first:

don't believe that "everyone" is a domainer
don't believe that "they" only purchase to resell
don't believe that "hence low ROI" if you sell on np or to another domainer
don't, don't, don't..... don't believe the hype

second:

you never mentioned that you were looking for platform where enduser can purchase a domain, nor did you say anything about ROI.
if an enduser wants your name, they can find where it's listed or if it's not listed ..... if they want it, they will contact you.
a domainer can do same thing.

so, in that situation, is it about whether they are "enduser or domainer".....
or
who is willing to pay the asking price for the domain name in question?.

as a beginner, you should free your mind of all the bull :poop: that you assume or have come to believe is true..... especially when you haven't validated it.

initially, you should be concentrating on what domains to buy, before you even start thinking about reselling.
because there isn't much roi, for low quality domain names.

imo....

I really like your style of answering the questions to the point @biggie, thanks a lot. Yes I am doing my research on the types/quality of domains to buy, based on the advises I am getting on NP. I will be asking more and more questions in the future. Thanks NP

•••
One thing that is a bit unique is that we do help clients close deals.

For the folks who engage in outbound selling from outside of the USA, this can be a big deal. Unfortunately, too often some potential buyers will discriminate against people who are not from the USA.

If you do ask us to help close deals, try really hard to have the domain either (1) be on the Epik registrar, or (2) be at least 60 days old and eligible for transfer.

Easiest is to just register at Epik. NamePros members get domains at cost.

Also, for folks who later decide they want to borrow against domains using DomainEquity, the collateral domains have to be on Epik to close the deal so keep that in mind.

Will try Epik soon, Thanks

•••
I really like your style of answering the questions to the point @biggie, thanks a lot. Yes I am doing my research on the types/quality of domains to buy, based on the advises I am getting on NP. I will be asking more and more questions in the future. Thanks NP

Hi
Appreciate the way you took it, :)
as i try to give answers by enticing the mind to think, not only about the question asked, but also the unasked.....in hopes that you will find your own clarity -

while, at same time, not trying to sell you a service.

imo...

•••
Hi
Appreciate the way you took it, :)
as i try to give answers by enticing the mind to think, not only about the question asked, but also the unasked.....in hopes that you will find your own clarity -

while, at same time, not trying to sell you a service.

imo...

I really appreciate that, thanks

•••
Back