Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nahdism

Established Member
Impact
Hello, dear friends @ namepros,

I need your help at pricing my new domain BEEF.PIZZA

Hope the wonderful people here will help me price it and suggest good place to sell it to reap maximum benefits :)

Thanks in advance :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too narrow maybe. Even A pizza store sell kinds of pizza. But it could be something bigger than a pizza store.

•••
•••
So what's the most minimum and most maximum amount I should expect out of it?

•••
Too narrow in scope. Personally I have never ordered beef pizza, and any pizza parlor has at least two dozens types to choose from.

Last edited:
•••
I agree with Kate. This is simply too narrow, and not really easy to imagine ideal end user for it.

The only chance I see is that someone will like it as kind of "brandable"...but chances are very small here I feel, so if not resold within 1 year, I would personally drop the name.

With .pizza I would go for names like best, top, my, your, online + .pizza (and also some large geos like Chicago, London, Miami, etc), they would have good resell potential imo.

•••
I agree with Kate. This is simply too narrow, and not really easy to imagine ideal end user for it.

The only chance I see is that someone will like it as kind of "brandable"...but chances are very small here I feel, so if not resold within 1 year, I would personally drop the name.

With .pizza I would go for names like best, top, my, your, online + .pizza (and also some large geos like Chicago, London, Miami, etc), they would have good resell potential imo.
Thanks for the awesome input :) Still learning the needs and demands of domaining world :)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back