NameSilo

Bedtime - What's Yours?!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DerekD

New Member
Impact
1
Just wanted to know what time you all ususally hit the sack. I do my best work on the computer late at night, i guess less distractions and such. I usually goto bed around 2 or 3am.... granted i'm a college student and don't need to wake up till 11 each day. How bout everyone else?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol I'm going sleep, it's 4 AM here :D
 
0
•••
Im just starting my most productive work. Its 9:30 so ill probably work till about 2 then get to sleep.
 
0
•••
I start work at 9:30am I make it a point to get to sleep at 11:30-12:00 on work days
 
0
•••
when im tired. usually about 8-9am. :guilty:
 
0
•••
I've always worked best at night. No distractions, no people and some great TV -- in the background obviously ;)

Usually go to sleep between 4 and 5am. Previously I used to sleep through the day (10am-5pm). Good times :)
 
0
•••
sleep? what's that? lol.. one reason I like working nights is I can stay up after til 4-5 am.
 
0
•••
its 10 PM now, and I just woke up for a 4 hour nap... so prob be up till3 or 4 AM, I know not thay way to do it ;)
 
0
•••
yeah, anybody knows what a bed looks like? is it something you eat?
dgridley said:
sleep? what's that? lol.. one reason I like working nights is I can stay up after til 4-5 am.
 
0
•••
Besides suffering from sleep apnea (which causes me to wake up constantly thru the night), I've never slept soundly anyway.. probably why I look 90 instead of 50, lol
 
0
•••
whats a bed? does it have 4 wheels on it and rolls back & forth in front of my monitor? I live on about 4-5 hours of sleep a day :hehe:
 
0
•••
I try to get to bed early (~11p), but it usually doesn't happen. This week I've ended staying up until 2-3am.

I can't do that, my body hates it.

-Steve
 
0
•••
I tend to work at night from around 10-1 or 2. It gets a little earlier during the semester but during the summer it gets later.

I'm in the same boat as Steve. I spent two nights this week up to 5 AM (one night a friend was over and we were playing baseball for like 4 hours). I can't do that. I slept until 2 PM today which is something I don't really do. A good morning for me is to get up anywhere around 10-12 right now.
 
0
•••
~8 am ;)
 
0
•••
I don't sleep, I tend to pass out whenever my body physically can't take it anymore.

My brain can go for about 72 hours before having to shut down.
 
0
•••
I try to go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time every day, go to bed at 12pm and wake up at 7:30am
 
0
•••
~4 am CST every day
 
0
•••
Around 1-2 In the morning. Im a busy bee.
 
0
•••
All depends if I have anything on the next day etc.

I used to stay up till 4-5am, or even all night, but I fear being a teenager has caught up with me and I now love my sleep, so I tend to switch off before midnight and wake up 10 or 11 hours later if I don't have school ;)
 
0
•••
Usually around 11 pm. I have to get up before 7 every day.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back