Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Be Gentle

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jennifer

VIP Member
Impact
192
I've finally done something that I've been wanting to do for a very long time....

I published one of my articles at Domain Bash... This is my first ever (personally written) article live on the net.

I would really love it if you guys would read it and tell me what you think. If things go well, I will write more articles as time goes on... depending on the response.

You guys are the first to see :)

You can go right to the artilce through this link:
First Article

Free free to post your response. If you have comments that you'd like to pm or email me that is fine too!

All Nerves-

jennifer
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
excelent, very well writen, i didnt know that cc stood for an island :? well done! :wave:
 
0
•••
Looking forward to your next article, Jennifer. Very well written, indeed.
 
0
•••
Well written, Jennifer! :tu:

"Keyword" (as well as development) strategies can work very well with some of the less popular/traditional extensions, especially for easy branding purposes and within the S/E's, IMHO. We all know WhoIs.sc and use it regularly ... but who amongst us even knows what the ".SC" stands for (it sure ain't for "South Carolina")? :D

* Great keyword (for the industry).
* Excellent develoment.
* Smooth niche marketing.

:bingo:

On the "Beauty.cc" sale, though ... I believe it's pretty well (and widely) accepted that that "sale" was make believe, IMHO ... in oder to boost the registrations of the ".CC's" at NSI/Verisign (who also happened to own the site that "sold" the domain name - GreatDomains.com - AND the actual ".CC" Registry :$: ).
Whoopsie.
All the best!
:wave:
 
0
•••
OMG... is there any proof to that effect? I would really like to know so I can pull that info if it's absolutely true. That would make me really upset to find out.

Thanks guys :)

Jennifer
 
0
•••
Yep, I firmly believe it was a gimmick to "promote" the sales (registrations) of the ".CC's" by NetworkSolutions, IMHO.
There was never a site there until recently - and my little puppydog could do a better job with the site that's there now - and it just doesn't make any sense that someone would fork over ~ $1,000,000 and never put a legitimate site up.
Search for "beauty.cc" here on the Namepros site, as well. Disheartening, for sure.
:wave:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WaveMail.com
Yep, I firmly believe it was a gimmick to "promote" the sales (registrations) of the ".CC's" by NetworkSolutions, IMHO.
There was never a site there until recently - and my little puppydog could do a better job with the site that's there now - and it just doesn't make any sense that someone would fork over ~ $1,000,000 and never put a legitimate site up.
Search for "beauty.cc" here on the Namepros site, as well. Disheartening, for sure.
:wave:

tisk tisk, shame on networksolutions!
But.. pretty well written article jennifer! :bingo:
 
0
•••
nice jennifer :tu: i write some articles, and that was nice. Follows all the rules for a good read!
 
0
•••
you should write articals about every tld :) :wave:
 
0
•••
Very nice, succinct article, Jennifer.

It would be a good idea to track down the correct information on Beauty.cc and maybe post a warning note about shady registrar practices.
 
0
•••
Was just going to write the same.
Beauty.cc sale was just a PR stunt.
 
0
•••
i didnt know that :(
 
0
•••
It was a great disappointment to find out the news regarding the trumped up sale of Beauty.cc

In light of these events, I have republished the article with some actual recent sales figures. The original figures were in Euros, so I rounded the US dollar amounts up to the nearest dollar. It's not a million dollars, I think you'll find it a generous start to a new realm of possiblity!



Thanks for reading
Jennifer
 
0
•••
Wow, quick update, MG! Stellar response to your NP readers.
 
0
•••
nice article
 
0
•••
very quick response, you should add like a guest book so people can respond to your artical
 
0
•••
No need to be gentle to say you wrote a good article about .cc Maybe too short, I wish read more :)

Thanks,
David.

PS: Mailing list joined, waiting for the second article...
 
0
•••
Just found this thread. Very nicely done, Jennifer. I would like to read more. In fact you could be a contributing writer for my Digital Harbor site (as we discussed before). :)
 
0
•••
a good launch! keep up the good work:wave: nice reading. you are braver than most of us!!
 
0
•••
Great article, MG! I too joined the mailing list.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to read your article, and for providing insightful info....:tu:


vw
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back