NameSilo

I need someone to write articles for $$

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
4
ok,
I need someone to write a few articles for my website www.scriptdownloads.com
Now, the articles can be a range of things... from php/cgi/asp/html programming tutorials, to SEO articles, to "how to make a website", to anything similar, must be website related.
Now, article/tutorial MUST be written by you, and I must have full rights to it/exclusive.

Now I am willing to pay between $3-$20 per article, depending on how indepth the article is, long, etc.

I will pay even more, depending on how good of an article it really is, up to $75 even!

Also, having a very good article that spans several pages is a plus :)

A few examples of some good articles are at http://seo.anthonyparsons.com/presentation/ and http://www.htmlgoodies.com

If you're interested, please PM me on this forum with your article/tutorial or nany questions and I will get back to you asap.
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back