Dynadot

Be Careful: NameBright stole my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tom365

Established Member
Impact
September 21, 2022 I've acquired the domain at a DropCatch auction.

yesterday, I prepare obtain the transfer code but show:ERROR , then I email namebright feedback unable to obtain the transfer code of domain show:ERROR: Unable to set Domain Lock at this time.

then NameBright Customer Support Sean ask me to provide account support code. then I provided support code. Then something shocking happened, The domain disappeared from my account.

sean tell me :Thank you for sending in your support code. We are showing the domain has already transferred.

I was shocked, because I want obtain domain transfer code,but show show:ERROR: Unable to set Domain Lock at this time,I didn't transfer domain out, I can't transfer domain out without transfer code.

but domain disappeared from my account after I submit my support code to NameBright Customer Support Sean.

Where is the domain now? todady I check domain whois, show still at namebright, Registrar: DropCatch.com 653 LLC. but NameBright Customer Support Sean tell me showing the domain has already transferred. What an unprofessional reply. Do they know nothing about domains?

I only feedback unable to obtain the transfer code of domain, but namebright remove my domain from my account then tell me domain already transferred. domain disappeared from my account after I submit my support code to namebright. What a strange operation!!!

I was shocked by this things!

This matter has not been settled yet!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
now I check whois, show still at namebright, Registrar: DropCatch.com 653 LLC.

but namebright remove my domain from my account then tell me domain already transferred. domain disappeared from my account after I submit my support code.

Last edited:
•••
That sounds hella shady, sorry you are going through this. Please keep us posted. I have a few names there I may transfer out based on this report. Can't be too careful these days.

Last edited:
•••
now problem has been solved,It's their system problem. I suggest everyone check your account domain and contact namebright if you have less.

Last edited:
•••
I have the same problem. I participated in an auction and I won the auction for two domains. then I went to pay for it. but domains are not in the namebright account. I have emailed dropcatch and namebright but no reply yet.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back