Dynadot

BDAC - Bulk Domain Appraisal Checker - Free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Short

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros, I'd like to introduce you to my tool, BDAC (Bulk Domain Appraisal Checker) automates the process of appraising domains, making it much faster and easier for you to assess their value. It's equipped with several features such as automatic key rotation system, CSV export system, domain formatting and sorting system, high-value domain separator, automatic calculation of checking speed, and error handling. With BDAC, you'll have all the information you need at your fingertips to make informed decisions about your domains. I hope this tool can be of help to you and make your domain appraisal process smoother and more efficient.

Features

• Automatic key rotation system.
• CSV export system.
• Domain formatting system.
• Domain sorting system.
• High-value domain separator
• Automatic calculation of checking speed.
• Error handling.

This is my first programming project so there some bugs and glitches, you can read more about the development on the github page.

Some prints:
1675601146655.png

1675602232992.png

Before you leave leave leave a like here on the post ✌.

Download here (It's Free ✔):
Github Link

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BDAC v1.0.1 Release Available:

Changelogs:

Key rotation system adjustment.
Delay system adjustment.
Corrected bug where ".com" was added to empty lines.

•••
BDAC v1.0.2 Release Available:

Fixes:

Fixed code that caused constant 429 errors.
Removed Error Box. ('Too many requests' timer hidden from interface for now).

•••
BDAC v1.0.3 Release Available:

Fixes:

Optimization of the error manager.
New button color.
Error 429 and others will be notified, now as notification.
New notification system. (notyf js)
Improved disabled buttons.

•••
BDAC v1.0.3.5 Release Available:

Optional fixes, if you have the previous version, you don't need to upgrade.

Corrected the title of the disabled buttons.
New way of how buttons are disabled.

Silent add:
Corrected "cors_api_url" error message.

Last edited:
•••
BDAC v1.0.4 (Stable) Release Available: Click Here to Download

Logs:

Fixed notification system.
New domain formatting system added.
New notifications were added.
Other minor fixes were made.

•••
BDAC v1.0.5 (Stable) Release Available: Click Here to Download

Logs:

Added comments in config/bdac.js.
Added notification sound when finding high value domains. (Default is disabled).
Removed alert in case of empty textarea.
Added "$" to domain values.
Improved stop system.
Other minor fixes.

•••
BDAC v1.0.5.5 Release Available: Click Here to Download

Logs:
Fixed verification speed.
Other minor changes.

Last edited:
•••
BDAC v1.0.6 Release Available: Click Here to Download

Logs:

Added more notifications.
Updated Clipboard API. (For better compatibility)
Fixed data disappearing error when sorting results.

•••
OK. I downloaded it but got errors in the bdac.js file. How can that be? latest version.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
BDAC v1.0.7 Release Available: Click Here to Download

Logs:
Fixed error 429 (Too Many Requests) after getting 500 errors (server-side).

•••
BDAC v1.0.7 Release Available: Click Here to Download

Logs:
Added code to ask the user if they really want to exit/reload the page when they have results already loaded.

•••
ok. I got past the apikeys. Loaded my 2750 domains and it seems to be working with 3 APIs although It looks like it might take about 3 days or so to complete. Is there any way to improve the speed while it's running. Say by adding approx another 3 apikeys for example.

One other question. What are the two domain columns exactly? Is the left column all my domains, and the right hand column those actually valued? There seems to be less domains in the right column than on the left. Although both are valued

rgds

Last edited:
•••
ok. I got past the apikeys. Loaded my 2750 domains and it seems to be working with 3 APIs although It looks like it might take about 3 days or so to complete. Is there any way to improve the speed while it's running. Say by adding approx another 3 apikeys for example.

One other question. What are the two domain columns exactly? Is the left column all my domains, and the right hand column those actually valued? There seems to be less domains in the right column than on the left. Although both are valued

rgds

To speed up add more keys, currently your speed with 3 keys is 1 check per second, so with 2750 it would take about 45 minutes~ to finish.

In my case, I have 9 keys my delay is 333 ms, so I would finish in 15 minutes~.

To know your speed the calculation is very simple, it would be:

This would be number of keys multiplied by the limit of 20 calls for each key. so we divide 1 minute in ms (60000) by the result we got in the first calculation to get the optimal delay. The JS already does this calculation so you just need to put the Keys.
n_Keys x 20 = r_Keys
60000 / r_Keys = Delay Speed in Milliseconds

In the question of the second column, is a filter for the domains >= 2000 in value, they appear in the 2 columns, but the right one shows only the domains with value above 2000 for better viewing, this value is also changeable in config/bdac.js, just change the value of "highValuePriceFilter" to the desired.

•••
•••
I have a question about the API Keys. I have 3 keys in 1 account. Is that correct? If I want more, I'll need to open another GoDaddy account. Is that correct. Is it ok that this new account only with zero domains. It will only have the API keys only?

•••
I have a question about the API Keys. I have 3 keys in 1 account. Is that correct? If I want more, I'll need to open another GoDaddy account. Is that correct. Is it ok that this new account only with zero domains. It will only have the API keys only?
You will need to create new accounts, using 3 keys on 1 account uses the same account limit (20 requests per minute), you must use one key per account, with 3 keys on different accounts you have a limit of 60 requests per minute. You do not need to have purchased domains.

•••
•••
I do have another question. Do we have one or a pair of keys per account. If it's one pair per account how do we link them together?

Last edited:
•••
Just fill in the key and secret directly in the code (config/bdac.js), each pair must be from different accounts:

let apiKeys = [ { key: "KEY from acc 1", secret: "SECRET from acc 1" }, { key: "KEY from acc 2", secret: "SECRET from acc 2" },

The app will already use all the keys in the correct order and quantity.

•••
I do have another question. Do we have one or a pair of keys per account. If it's one pair per account how do we link them together?
Ex img:

KeyPairsExample.jpeg

•••
Ignore my last comment. Figured it out :)

•••
OK. I've got one key pair in each of 3 accounts. Is there any way to run them all at once. Or do I have to run each individually?

•••
OK. I've got one key pair in each of 3 accounts. Is there any way to run them all at once. Or do I have to run each individually?
Ok, I made the system to do one at a time, every 20 calls on a pair it switches to the next pair from another account, a system that does all the appraisals at once would need a delay of 1 minute between each check call and could only do 20 per key, i.e. in a system of 10 keys it would do 200 checks and wait 1 minute to do 200 more. (for the amount per minute it would not be worth it)

With the system that I did you can put as many as you want, you leave it checking in a browser tab and forget about it, then come back to see the results, it will not be possible to do several at the same time, but to not have to go back to the page to put more domains every 1 minute I put this system that checks 1 domain at a time.

There would also be some problems in a system that does several checks at once, the "CORS" server that is used to connect to the GoDaddy api could not handle many calls at the same time giving error "Too many requests" or "Slow down" among others...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back