Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

BBW- How Does it look now??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brittanyblair

Established Member
Impact
0
Ok guys, help me out lol.
I took out alot of the bevel effects, i agree it makes the layout look alot nicer lol. Took the bevel off the butterfly and replaced it with a glow, removed alot of the brush effects so that the layout didnt feel so crowded, and the text is not so close to the edge anymore *takes a deep breath* lol ok, so how does it look now?

http://www.brittanyblair.com/pa.html
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, its much better! :)

The bevel effects were too over-powering, but it looks sooo much better now! :)

Well Done! :)
 
0
•••
Thanx :)
 
0
•••
s'ok! :) my pleasure
 
0
•••
Hey,

I like it, looks kinda nice but there is room for improvement.

- SW
 
0
•••
A very romantic site? If yes, very good!
 
0
•••
I like the star wars theme :)
 
0
•••
Great design :) good luck in future
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
Hey,

I like it, looks kinda nice but there is room for improvement.

- SW
sure there is, but then again, is any site perfect? Also, some things are liked by some and not by others. I think that a sterling effort has been made here and a lot of time and effort has been put into it.
 
0
•••
I like it nice, clean, simple and good colors.
 
0
•••
very good site. realy the best job.
 
0
•••
Thanks very much :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back