Domain Empire

Bbq logo needed $250.00

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, my parents are opening up a BBQ place in Arlington, Washington. Its going to a BBQ place for ribs, chicken, and a good sauce.

The last place they owned was HotCity Barbeque, BBQ Sauce & Rubs. You can look at that to get a good idea on what they "liked" but this new place they are starting is not in California, its in Washington State. Its woody, foggy, etc....

The name of the BBQ place will be Chicken Creek BBQ and or Chicken Creek Barbecue

So what I need you to do, it to please POST your entries here, without a watermark. I am a long time member, and I wont steal the logo, so please no watermarks.

IVE CHANGED THIS RULES. APARENTLY PEOPLE STEAL FOR OTHER CLIENTS, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.....

The colors are up to you. The style is up to you.

Winning logo designs, will also be considered for building the company website. Thats another project.

So here are the rules:

1. submit the logo here without a watermark
2. You design it off the top of your head using the information we have given you.
3. contest to run for 7 days starting from today.
4. winner will be paid $250.00 dollars US OR the equivalent in NP. Winner can choose type of payment.
5. winner will be notified of win through PM, and considered as first choice for website design.
6. no new members less than a month old on namepros because of scammers so if your a new member that just opened an account, please don't post.

HINT: Chicken creek does not necessarily mean a chicken in the logo. Remember BBQ has a western feel, cowboys, fires on an open range, smoke, friends and good food. If the chicken was "cool" like a coyote peeking behind a rock near a fire, or something like that then maybe. Think of it more as a real estate thing. Chicken creek is not meant to be a funny or "cute" logo. Its a real, authentic, style of cooking that is serious, not funny. And remember that Arlington is bigfoot country. Woodsy, foggy, ocean, So its kind of putting a BBQ place in a fishing town if that makes sense

good luck

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
34erhnp.png

Last edited:
•••
Here's a concept idea

Design withdrawn to protect my copyrights

Feedback Appreciated​

Last edited:
•••
WOW! Keep them coming!

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Many have PMed me for menu. Its going to be ribs, chicken, pork, as the main meats

•••
Chicken on fire

About the image: The flame represents the chicken being Barbecued, it communicates that the food is fresh and hot, fire is powerful and energetic, the vector image has high quality standards, same high quality as our food at chicken creek bbq.

About the logo mark: serious-big-boy logo, you will not find any clipart in this logo, just a strong, solid, franchisable business identity, that costumers will remember.
33a6l1x.jpg

Watermark is required by forum rules. Its there because of leechers and lurkers, not directly regarding the CH.

Last edited:
•••
Count me in as well.
Will try to find some time and participate as soon as possible.

So please don't close before time.

Thanks.

Ancitis

•••
keep them coming. This is really good guys. My mom may decide on more than one person, as she is getting menu ideas as well. Also. IF YOU WANT TO ADD A WATERMARK, YOU CAN. MANY HAVE PM ME THAT PEOPLE STEAL AND CHANGE AROUND TO FIT THEIR NEEDS. SO WATERMARK IF YOU WANT TOO.

•••
As a community, most of us here (especially regulars) will point out when something like theft has occurred to help protect Both the person they stole it from & protect the contest holder / client from any future trademark infringements.

Moderation here is also rather good at removing infringements that have been proven by providing a reference to the original.

Watermarking is always a good idea, However I have found that a watermark sometimes takes away from the design, hindering it's full view potential. One should also keep in mind that a watermark won't stop another designer that's determined to steal an element, as a designer they can just recreate it. Watermarks are more prone to be used by those that don't trust the contest holder / client, as they may crop it & use without paying.

You seem trustworthy to me
Just my thoughts on it. :)

P.S. Also keep in mind that some people may try & sabotage another designer to better their own chances at winning. A sad world we live in sometimes - It's always good to have proof to back up a claim when it comes to design.

Last edited:
•••
Here's a concept from me :)
chickencreek01.png

•••
My design concept
2mdgy1u.jpg

feedbacks plss..:)

•••
Hiya,

Thought I'd give this a go, here is a first idea:

chickencreek.gif

Please let me know what you think!

:)

•••
:)

My quick try :)
LOGO-BBQ.jpg

Good luke all designers %%-

•••
*entrance withdrawn*

Last edited:
•••
My parents have some favorites, but please keep them coming!

•••
I will be posting an entry or two, later today :)

Great contest!

Lucy x

•••
Hi again,

Just another idea for this one, pretty different style:

chickencreek2.gif

Again, let me know what you think :)

Thanks,

Will.

•••
A couple of different ideas from me.

Vector images - fully scalable/changeable.

Lucy x

csdccbbq1wm.png

csdccbbq2wm.png

•••
It never occurred to me that someone would steal anothers work, but apparently it happens, so if a watermark is needed go ahead.

As a community, most of us here (especially regulars) will point out when something like theft has occurred to help protect Both the person they stole it from & protect the contest holder / client from any future trademark infringements.

Moderation here is also rather good at removing infringements that have been proven by providing a reference to the original.

Watermarking is always a good idea, However I have found that a watermark sometimes takes away from the design, hindering it's full view potential. One should also keep in mind that a watermark won't stop another designer that's determined to steal an element, as a designer they can just recreate it. Watermarks are more prone to be used by those that don't trust the contest holder / client, as they may crop it & use without paying.

You seem trustworthy to me
Just my thoughts on it. :)

It never occurred to me that someone would steal anothers work, but apparently it happens, so if a watermark is needed go ahead.

P.S. Also keep in mind that some people may try & sabotage another designer to better their own chances at winning. A sad world we live in sometimes - It's always good to have proof to back up a claim when it comes to design.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

My design concept
2mdgy1u.jpg

feedbacks plss..:)

hmmmmm. this looks good, but there are others that look good. Its going to be hard to pick a winner.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

A couple of different ideas from me.

Vector images - fully scalable/changeable.

Lucy x

csdccbbq1wm.png

csdccbbq2wm.png

Great design!

•••
•••
Ok.
Here I go with my first.
And as you can see, there are many possible color variations available of course.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

2mpft42.jpg

Here's a small test how it could look like being printed on products.

116sxu0.jpg

Last edited:
•••
wow, this is great work from the NP community.

•••
Come on guys this is going to be a legitimate business please DO NOT use images which violate the TOS of any stock photo site or any other image own the rights to, doing so will result in a copyright infraction. surely a good designer can create their own vector image?

•••
Erdinc, scorpionagency - please read this about the commenting on designs
NamePros.com - Announcements in Forum : Design Contests

You guys can discuss it via PM but in the thread isin't fair
to the contest holder or the Designers - until it's over.

Imagine if you had a great design here and everyone commented
on the "other guy's" as being better - you'd be the first to hit the report button!

•••
Hi,
Here is my first entry.

38104063.png
65721830.png
64647277.png

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Here are some more:
94138851.png
84258276.png
2096q80.png

Last edited:
•••
Hello, this one is my suggestion; with US colors, "easy-matching" logo, clean and serious design:
getImage.php

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back