Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

BB code posting forum-wide change, suggestion...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenGambler

I Collect SilverVIP Member
Impact
207
Hello,


I sometimes like to add alot of "ebling" to my posts.. LOL
Using bold, underline, colors and the such.

I wish that when I highlighted a set of text and applied a change, that the text would stay highlighted so that I can add more things, ie: size, color.

On other forums, I see that the text does stay highlighted, can we make that happen here?

I just think it would add to this wonderful forums ease of use.

Thanks,
GG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Did I convey myself correctly...? LOL I hope so?

Do you understand what I mean? Do you agree or disagree?

Thanks,
GG
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back