auctions Batteries.com going up for sale in private auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Batteries.com is up for auction, the auction will close on Christmas Day. This is quite the promotion with a site at WelcomeToBatteries.com giving potential prospects all the reasons they want to own the domain name. Registration for Batteries.com is 1999, it dropped 3 times previous to that. Escrow.com one of our advertisers here will be one of the escrow service providers on the deal. They … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great name, I would personally be getting in touch with Musk and others in that space and sending them a deck.

In my opinion, If this goes below 5 million, the owner of the name was terribly represented. This is a name that requires some very intensive work with a great chance of it paying off. I am really hoping the owner doesn't get robbed here.

•••
It will definitely be interesting to see the sales price

•••
•••
•••

AUCTION RESULT, CHRISTMAS 2021​

There was no winner in the international auction for Batteries.com because none of the bids exceeded the seller's minimum price -- $10 million -- an amount that has remained confidential until now.​

We thank all of those who submitted bids for one of the world's most important and valuable domains. At this point, bidders, as well as those who chose not to participate in the auction, are welcome to purchase the domain for its minimum price. To learn more, please email Peter D. Johnston through the contact button directly below, or call (250) 721-4934.

https://welcometobatteries.com/

Last edited:
•••
it means the domain isn't worth 10 million at this time.

may be in future they can make more money selling batteries for EV cars

Last edited:
•••
it means the domain isn't worth 10 million at this time.

may be in future they can make more money selling batteries for EV cars
If you list your home for sale and there is no buyer it could mean your home is not worth what you asked for or that you didn't reach enough people.

Unless you know how well the name was marketed, you do not know why it did not sell.

The auction format for this name might not be the best route. If I was asked to rep this name I would demand the seller put a price on it and then do some very serious marketing. Problem is that the seller might not be in that mindset yet and might have to go through a few more auction flops before they change to either lower their price to the auction crowd or try a different route.

He could get 10 mil, the price is very good.

•••
Wtf is a “private auction”?
What happened to keeping things easy?
Not surprised, didnt hit $10 million reserve.

Open it to ALL! How to get an “invite”?
Have min net worth? Go hoops and flames?

and all things being equal, isnt plural worth less although, I suppose, singular here can be negative; (Think battery assault) and never a better time to invest in “Battery” domains! EV Revolution is here!

Priceless domain, yes. Hope owner goes about it different. Hell, sell it to Elon! Or Make it a public auction;

get lot of “elitist” vibes from private auction.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back