IT.COM

Base price for 6n .coms?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
6n.coms are gaining traction these days.
What is the base price for random 6n .coms and one with patterns?
What about repeated ones without 4s and 0s?

Any info on 6n .coms would be great!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can still hand reg 6N.com with premium numbers 0,6,8,9. Hand reg.

•••
3222222.com sold for $1951

•••
I'm betting the base price for random premiums will be $100, $1,000 for triple repeating at the beginning and end, and $250 for triples anywhere in between within 2 months.

•••
I'm seeing lot of random 6N's being dropcaught for $69 - $120 depending on their number composition.

•••
I'm betting the base price for random premiums will be $100, $1,000 for triple repeating at the beginning and end, and $250 for triples anywhere in between within 2 months.

I agree 100% - maybe even faster, it seems to be picking up steam really fast.

•••
I agree 100% - maybe even faster, it seems to be picking up steam really fast.

I prefer to be conservative.

I do agree that it could be quicker though.

•••
Can anyone shed some light on the best place to acquire 6Ns right now?

•••
I would say here, if you look at sedo, flippa and other sales venues the domainers are pushing the prices right up, list in the wanted for what you are seeking

•••
Last edited:
•••
Didn't feel like starting a new thread. . .

What are ya'll seeing currently as a 6N.com base price?

It depends entirely on number composition, some with 0's and 4's are selling for $70 -$100 some with pairs are selling for no less than $200 while others are $800+.

Tripple sequential numbers are selling for $800+

imo the value of a 6n is totally up to how a buyer is interpreting the numerology and who is in the auction.

•••
One of the best places would be a Chinese marketplace, I would get an inkling over at 4.cn

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back