IT.COM

status-resolved New Scammer on the Forum: Dcurran

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CryptoInvestor

Experienced InvestorTop Member
Impact
  1. Wanted to warn everyone of this guy! Total scammer! Apologies if the transcript is a bit hard to read.

dcurranNew Member
    Hello! I have a couple 6N .com's you might be interested in. All prices are negotiable. Here they are:

123789.com - $25
    123567.com - $30
    917212.com - $15
    135678.com - $20

I'll also give you a bulk discount if you buy more than 2. Let me know!

*Also, I only do payment via PayPal, so if that doesn't work I can't do the deal.

dcurran, Today at 6:28 PMReport

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

2. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    Ill buy them all, can you prove ownership?

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:34 PMReport

3. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    How much of a discount for all 4?

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:34 PMReport

4. dcurranNew Member
    I can give you them all for $80 instead of $95 ($15 discount). Here is the proof of ownership: imgur(dot)com/a/K2Auv

Please send the $80 to davidcurran083(at)gmail.com via PayPal and I'll transfer the domains to your account. Let me know when you send the money.

dcurran, Today at 6:40 PMReport

5. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    Any more proof? It says those names arent even reg’d at Godaddy

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:42 PMReport

6. dcurranNew Member
    That's weird, it's probably the WHOIS protection or something. I don't know how you want me to give more proof, though if you tell me how I'll happily give it to you...

dcurran, Today at 6:43 PMReport

7. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    Nope it says they are all 4 registered to different people... You sure you own these names?

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:44 PMReport

8. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    They’re priced great but... I’m not about to lose $80 for nothing. If you can send more proof of ownership id buy them

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:45 PMReport

9. dcurranNew Member
    Honestly, I don't know how to send more proof. But how about this, you send me half ($40) to my PayPal and I'll transfer the domain to you, that way you can be sure you won't lose your money.

dcurran, Today at 6:47 PMReport

10. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    That just means i’d lose less money. How about you send me 1 name first and than ill send you full payment, than youll send me the other 3?

If you have the names that wouldnt be a problem. I’m a daily user here, I pay for an account here, I wouldn’t risk running away with a domain.

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:49 PMReport

11. dcurranNew Member
    Sounds good, let me setup the transfer. I'll send you the code in a minute or two.

dcurran, Today at 6:50 PMReport

12. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    I have a GD account you can push it

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:51 PMReport

13. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    Email: *************

Customer #: *********

CryptoInvestor, Today at 6:53 PMReport

14. dcurranNew Member
    Great. Sorry for the delay, but I had to take a call and I have a bit of urgent work to do. I'll get to the push in half an hour to 45 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

dcurran, Today at 7:00 PMReport

15. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    Ok ill be waiting, i’ll check in in 45 minutes

CryptoInvestor, Today at 7:01 PMReport

16. dcurranNew Member
    New
    Hey man, I just remembered something which isn't so great. I've been talking with a buyer about a huge bulk domain sale and he just sent me the payment. However, I forgot that 3 of those domains are in it (everything but 123789.com) and I need to honor first come first serve, though this would make me more money. Anyway, I still have the 123789.com domain for sale at $25, so if you are interested let me know. I won't be able to send it before the payment though, I trust you but I've had enough close calls with scammers that I need to be careful. If you would be willing to send me PayPal, I can push the domain to your account. If you aren't interested then thank you for your time. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

dcurran, 7 minutes agoReport

17. CryptoInvestorPM ME FOR 1 WORD DOMAINSBusiness Account
    New
    This was a very obvious scam my friend... don’t come to Namepros with this stuff. We are not stupid. You are right, I do know how scamming goes. You say “I trust you but i’ve had close calls with scammers” Yet I pay for my account here, have a rep and multiple good trade reviews within the last month, and you’re a BRAND new account, with 0 posts, made TODAY, no profile pic... smh

CryptoInvestor, 1 minute agoEditReport

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can't believe the effort this guy went to for not alot of money??? Crazy!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back