domain BarnMate.com (All code, website and assets)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Veign

Established Member
Impact
0
Looking to sell BarnMate.com and all its assets but unsure of a price I could get. Very little traffic as I just haven't had the time to work on pushing it. I coded the entire site.

Thanks for any help with pricing.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice job. Upload to the "website for sale" section of the forum, considering its a developed site that you're looking to sell. Personally, I don't see much in the domain alone, and if the site has little traffic / no turnover or any meaningful numbers to entice a buyer, I'm not sure what to tell you. Upload to the website section of the forum like I said, see how it's received there
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The concept is interesting , dm me traffic stats and I’ll consider it.
 
2
•••
Mid-xx to low-xxx
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back