Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain barista.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bynps

Established Member
Impact
30
What do you think of this as a brand?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Killer name for a coffee brand or anything to do with coffee machines of any type.
 
0
•••
What about price wise or using it as a non-coffee brand?
 
0
•••
As per the wiki entry. "A barista is a person, usually a coffeehouse employee, who prepares and serves espresso-based coffee drinks."

So this is definitely best used as a coffee related brand.

Namebio shows baristapro selling for $4,500 this year and baristas selling for $45,000 in 2013

I think the singular is better than the plural in this case and I would be looking at mid $xx,xxx

I see it is priced on Sedo as a minimum offer of $25,000 and I think that is a fair starting point.
 
2
•••
$15k or so.
 
1
•••
What do you think of this as a brand?
Great brand, 25k min offer at sedo but I'm sure its a lot higher,end user can be as high as 150k ,but as it stands its worth about 40k ,compared to other bin on great domains out there
 
0
•••
There's already a Coffee shop chain in my country with the brand Barista. Afaik, it is a European (Possibly Italian) brand! It is a great brand
 
0
•••
I know this is going to sound far fetched but it doesn’t have to be “coffee related.” I see it as a brandable word that can extend to any industry beyond its original meaning. I could see a tech services company named “Barista”, for example. I mean we have tech companies called “nest” “amazon” etc nest doesn’t sell bird nests and amazon doesn’t sell trees. Well they probably do but not exclusively lol
 
3
•••
I know this is going to sound far fetched but it doesn’t have to be “coffee related.” I see it as a brandable word that can extend to any industry beyond its original meaning. I could see a tech services company named “Barista”, for example. I mean we have tech companies called “nest” “amazon” etc nest doesn’t sell bird nests and amazon doesn’t sell trees. Well they probably do but not exclusively lol

Yes good point here, what do you think of a software tool named 'barista'?
 
2
•••
Yes good point here, what do you think of a software tool named 'barista'?
To me personally it isn’t bad At All. It is a nice word And it can work for that
 
Last edited:
1
•••
You can brand a product with any name you like. Barista is a nice one but it is a term so synonymous with coffee that I just think the maximum value would come from a coffee based brand.

No matter what it ends up being used for, it is a great domain in my opinion.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back