Banner contest.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGS

IT'S IN THE SCRIPTEstablished Member
Impact
Need a logo designed please for a new project.

(REQ-LOG) $30 contest for logo design for www.totaleliquid.co.uk
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $30.00
Contest End Date & Time : 9.00PM GMT : 20th of August 2012
Size Requirements : 980px x 90px (plus the 980x90 resized to 468x60 too.)
Color Requirements :
Myself and my good friend bonzer are back in business with an eliquid website selling many different eliquids at www.totaleliquid.co.uk

The site will eventually be selling e-cigarettes along with the e-liquid (for the laymen eliquid is the juice that you buy in small bottles that goes into many newer versions of e-cigarettes.)

What we are after is something nice and flashy to replace the current banner at the top of the page there at the moment, no specific colour is in mind but would prefer a darkish background. We would like the website URL (www.totaleliquid.co.uk) in the centre of the banner and maybe you could integrate a couple of eliquid bottles into the banner too (examples here.)
If you do so please try and avoid branded bottles, just the filled bottles will be fine.

Winner will be paid $30 by PayPal sent as a gift so that you receive the full $30. Also with the winning entry we may well need some work doing in the future on other designs/resizes etc. so this could be the start of something beautiful.

Many thanks to all that take part. :tu:

General Requirements :
As described above.
Additional Information :
No Additional Info.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
3wE7D.jpg

•••
Hi there buddy,

Many thanks for your contribution but please see the requirements, a darkish background and the full URL (www.totaleliquid.co.uk) as described in the centre.

I don't want to be too critical but please follow the guidelines.

Thanks mate! :tu:

•••
banner idea:
eliquid.jpg

feedback is appreciated. :)

•••
Awwwwww......
contest end date : 20th of july ...
its gone dear

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

logo_totaleliquid.jpg

•••
banner idea:
eliquid.jpg

Hi buddy.

That is better! The bottle integration is what we are looking for too. Can you redo it with the correct URL please.

Awwwwww......
contest end date : 20th of july ...
its gone dear

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

logo_totaleliquid.jpg

Thanks darling, have edited end date. :tu:

Nice effort too, URL is incorrect though and the website URL is not central. Many thanks though and keep 'em coming!

•••
•••
some concepts
eliquid6copy.jpg

eliquid5copy.jpg

eliquid4copy.jpg

eliquid3copy.jpg

eliquid2copy.jpg

eliquid1copy.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

eliquidcopy.jpg

•••
•••
Some excellent contributions so far! Please keep them coming. B-)

•••
•••
Feedback ?

That was feedback lol.

To elaborate there are some nice efforts so far, especially the ones with bottles in the banner and the URL central to the banner as requested.

There are still four days to go so room for more, please keep them coming.

Thanks all.

•••
Logo revision:
eliquid1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
do you want any modifications on my designs?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Size can be increased or decreases, Full Url can be added, Let me Know if u want to buy this Banner :D

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back