IT.COM

Banner Ad Contest - $35

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a standard 468x60 animated banner ad for my Win a XBox 360 Contest at my site

I have the logo in vector format for people that are interested please contact via PM to get file location.

Contest will run until Sunday August 7 8pm EST (-5 GMT) so a lot of time to come up with a great idea.

To protect myself no one with a zero TR will be allowed to enter unless they contact me via PM before submitting and prove that they are worth letting enter.

Also i request that you place a watermark on your images. This is to protect people from stealling your ideas and to give you more faith that i will not steal your banner and run.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Good Luck everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
iampud said:
coleton yes i am sorry too late to be considered. nice banner though.

Well after much thought, I was forced to make a tough decision. I actually liked 4 of the dozen banners submitted. I wish i had a bigger budget so i could have purchased all four but i don't.

The winner for this contest is ezrap due to the fact it was the most orginal.

As always for my contest everyone that entered an image

Great Job all of you.

thanks for picking me,PM'd you with the banner.

•••
•••
Thanks For The Np$ iampud ill send u the banner if u want it!! Good Job Ezrap :blink:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back