Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Banner Advertising Wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VerkroostJ

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I am looking for banner advertising space (either 468*60 or 728*90) for my site Bonus Baggers (http://www.bonusbaggers.com); a site that provides information to visitors/members on how to profit at online casinos and poker rooms through the use of bonuses, and how to make a guaranteed no risk profit at bookmakers/sportsbooks through the technique of matched betting.

Therefore, your site needs to have a target audience (or a substantial number) of 18+ users/visitors (not porn please). I am also only looking for sites with a high level of traffic, so established forums would be good, although I am willing to consider other site types.

As for payment I can offer two options. I am fed up with individuals on this forums and others who have previously claimed that their site is just right/ideal, and then have totally failed to deliver.

As such I am willing to pay firstly on a PPC (pay per click basis), although I will not accept owner click throughs or false traffic. Secondly, I am prepared to set up a referral link to be used with the banner. When a user registers through your site, for every cashback offer they take part in on the site you will recieve £5, up to a maximum of £15 a user. So if you are confident in your traffic delivery this could become quite lucrative for you.

I look forward to hearing offers for those with suitable sites.

Regards,

John
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back