IT.COM

ccTLD Bankruptcy.jp - Premium one word, with traffic, PR2, NR Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bankruptcy.jp

This is an auction for Bankruptcy.jp (Japanese ccTLD) which is registered at JP-Domains.com and expires on June 5th, 2009. The winner of the auction will take over the account which I got when I bought the domain from the previous owner. The previous owner paid $100 to renew this domain, but the fee for renewal listed in the account is currently only $69.

Why you might want to buy this domain:

- One word, premium financial domain name
- Google PR 2, uncommon for parked domains. Imagine it with a site!
- 215 backlinks showing at Yahoo. Most gained while parked by us.
- Monthly average of 70+ visitors a month(see screenshot).
- Total earned revenue of $35.46 since 4/2008(see zipped Excel stats).

Other domain prices:
- Bankruptcy.net is listed for $1,417,500 at Sedo.com
- Bankruptcy.biz is listed for $5,555 at Sedo
- EBankruptcy.net is listed for $2,300 at BuyDomains
- Bankruptcy.ki and bankruptcy.nf at sedo for $2k each
- Bankruptcy.dk is listed for $950 at BuyDomains.com

Bids start at $1 and increments of at least $2.

This is a NO RESERVE auction.
BIN $350.
Auction ends 72 hours after last bid. Winner must pay for renewal fee if domain expires before auction ends.
Payment via PayPal. Other means possible, PM to discuss before bidding. PM quesions and non-bid comments.

Attachments

• screenprint.jpg
    screenprint.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 50
  • traffic-domain-for-sale.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for your opening bid...!

•••
2 $ :D

Counting 72 hours

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
$15 is the current high bid for this prime web real estate.

•••
I paid over $100 for this domain last year and it looks like I'm going to be losing some money on it...! :(

•••
If you are able to renew this domain, I am bidding $20.
you will need to renew the domain name before transferring the account to me. I will add the renewal fees ($69) when sending payment.

I repeat again. I am bidding $20 only if you are still able to renew this domain.

I am sending you a PM about the above.

•••
The domain expires on June 5th. I expect someone will bid the auction before then and take over the account and can renew the domain. If the auction closes after June 5th, the new owner should still be able to take over the account and renew the domain. They should have 30 days after the expiration date, but I do not know the specific rules of the registrar. In the event the domain cannot be renewed, the winning bid will be refunded, minus any fees, if there are any. Please check with the registrar if you want to confirm that you can renew a domain that has just expired, but you should have no problem.

If you are serious about getting this domain, I encourage you to make a more serious bid to avoid delays.

BIN lowered to $100.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

UPDATE:

I apologize to all but I seem to have been mistaken about the date this domain expires due to a non-US date format:

Registration Date 2007-05-06
Expiration Date 2009-05-26

The Expiration Date seems to really be the end of the "grace period", after which elimam says the registrar may charge an extra fee to renew the domain.

Ok, I JUST got back a message from support:
Dear Christian,

Thank you for your interest in renewing your domain.

Unfortunately, .JP domains do not have the same process as .com/.net domains and after May 31st, 2009, there is a $25 JPRS fee until June 20th, 2009.

If you wish to renew your domain, we will renew the domain before May 31st, 2009 at regular price so that you do not need to pay the $25 JPRS fee.

Please let us know if you wish to renew the domain and we will have the domain renewed for you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Michael Yukai

Manager
----------------------------------------------
Taka Enterprise Ltd.
JP-Domains.com - Discount .JP Japan Domains

Given this information the aution will end on May 29st, 2009 at 00:01 AM Namepros post time to give the new owner time to renew the domain before the extra fee of $25 is due.

•••
•••
•••
BIN offer received from rb - sale pending

•••
Waiting for *correct* login details for the domain

•••
Sorry, correct password sent.

Transaction has been completed.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back