Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bamzu Thoughts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

yandig

Say DomainsTop Member
Impact
431
The other night, I was watching the MLB playoffs on TBS, and saw a commercial for

www.Bamzu.com

My initial reaction was "What a crappy domain", especially to be used for advertising on national TV. In my opinion, they could get a better LLLLL.com for reg fee right now. It's hard to remember --- at least I have trouble recalling the name. At least Yahoo and Google are real words.

I looked it up, and found out that it's owned by Turner Broadcasting, registered in 2004. It's only PR2, which is surprising for a billion-dollar company like Turner/Time Warner/AOL.

Added Thought: I did a google search for Bamzu (no .ext) and got a whopping 771 results.

What are your thoughts on this domain? Maybe somebody knows something that I'm missing...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I did a little bit more research on Bamzu.

Google results with extension give 952 results. Heck, I have a site that has 329. I'm sure there are people here that have domains with even greater results.

Here is some traffic info for Bamzu.com : http://www.quantcast.com/bamzu.com
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
yandig said:
I did a little bit more research on Bamzu.

Google results with extension give 952 results. Heck, I have a site that has 329. I'm sure there are people here that have domains with even greater results.

Here is some traffic info for Bamzu.com : http://www.quantcast.com/bamzu.com
The traffic numbers for quantcast.com seem really low to me. I would think namepros.com gets a lot more traffic then they say.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back