IT.COM

question BackOrders issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TopBrandsForSale

NameFinest.comUpgraded Member
Impact
Hi, I placed a backorder at DD for this domain but I didn't win. Now I was trying to check where it went to auction, but it seems it's already on sale on Dan.com

Could someone please tell me where it was on auction and how to better check these domains that I backorder but I won't win if I want to participate in their auctions?

thanks! Paolo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We can’t really help without knowing the name but if you are picking names from drop list it did drop and someone listed it on DAN as soon as it hit their account. Did you check the whois?

Also if DD means Dynadot they are poor at catching. Ask at DropCatch either regular or discount backorder.

•••
I was asking a general question because many times my backorder requests fail.

So I was wondering how do you guys handle this?

•••
we can recommend www.catch.club in this case to avoid problems like this in the future.

•••
•••
Hey guys, how do you use expireddomains.net to find domains available for backorders?

I can't find many of the available domains.... Myabe I'm doing something wrong

•••
I can say there is a technique to not drawing attention and buying after waiting. I haven't had a real back order in a long time but won better on the down low.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back