IT.COM

Backordering .CO.UK???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

Is it impossible to back order a .co.uk domain name that has been back ordered? I ask this because there is a domain name I am watching and I tried to book it at Drop.co.uk but I am seeing already booked.

What does this mean please? Does it mean I can't back order the same domain name?

drop.PNG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What will be the best way to get this domain name please?

•••
PM me I might be able to help.

•••
•••
You need to use other dropcatchers. But in the .uk namespace, many will work on a first-come, first-servee basis, or they are Nominet members/domainers catching names for themselves.

•••
You need to use other dropcatchers. But in the .uk namespace, many will work on a first-come, first-servee basis, or they are Nominet members/domainers catching names for themselves.
Not cool. They could have at least done it like every other registrar. Do you know if snapnames and dropcatch.com might help here? from what I was told, once drop.co.uk has been used by another member of drop.co.uk, you can not use drop.co.uk to back order same domain name.

•••
Use Dropped.uk it's the best domain drop service for uk domains.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back