Dynadot

information Backorder Refund

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adnan Shaikh

Established Member
Impact
Suppose I backorder a domain and I do not win the bid, Do I get the money back for the backordering service I paid for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends upon the Backorder service. Normally they do refund.

•••
Thank you for the reply @Hypersot .. just to make sure we're on the same page.. I know the money is refunded if they are not able to register the domain on my behalf, however if the same domain been backordered by multiple people it goes for auction, and if I do not win the auction I loose the domain, what happens to the money I paid for backorder service?

•••
Anyone willing to clear my doubt's???

•••
Most dropcatching services charge your credit card if you win the backorder (or the auction).
Some registrars will charge upfront, but apply the amount as account credit if they don't catch the domain.

You need to be more specific. Which backorder service ?
And read the terms carefully.

•••
Most dropcatching services charge your credit card if you win the backorder (or the auction).
Some registrars will charge upfront, but apply the amount as account credit if they don't catch the domain.

You need to be more specific. Which backorder service ?
And read the terms carefully.

@Kate thank you for your reply, you've answered my question

•••
•••
backorder registrars - refund your money,
without NETWORK SOLUTIONS

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back