Dynadot

information Backorder question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

chainssss

Impact
hey guys,
so basically i'm trying to buy some domains that are owned by catched.com. i created a backorder and i haven't heard anything yet.
the domains clearly shows that they are owned by catched.com in the whois and redirects you to the site upon visiting.
shouldn't the process be automatic hence they already own the domain. i'm confused.
any help is appreciated! :__)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you place a backorder before it was owned by catched? Or did you see a domain with catched as the registrant and then placed a backorder?

•••
What you mean is it is registered at Catched.com correct? What date is the name dropping? The drop process and who gets what can be confusing.

There is a process for a dropped name depending on the registrar. There is no guarantee you get it. If its highly desirable others could request it also and it ends up in a bidding war on an expired auction.

Depending how much you want it I would request with DropCatch too if its dropping soon.

•••
i placed a backorder after i found out it's owned by catched.com, i don't know how this whole process work as their website is still in beta and there isn't much info to go on. i have no idea when the names are dropping. the names are not desirable at all so my chances are very high.
what i don't understand is. they own the domains what's stopping them from dropping them?

Last edited:
•••
can anyone provide some info. thanks a lot :_))

•••
New scammer info posting for those that might google the info

"Hello, my name is James. I am interested in buying your domain, i have some questions before the deal, can you please write me in telegram messenger , my nickname is @hjj73 (James Hill) "

Last edited:
•••
New scammer info posting for those that might google the info

"Hello, my name is James. I am interested in buying your domain, i have some questions before the deal, can you please write me in telegram messenger , my nickname is @hjj73 (James Hill) "
Hello,
I received the same message :) Thank you!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back