NameSilo

domain backlinkshitter.com appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
94
So I put this site up ages ago and promoted it around a little and it kinda stuck.
Started accumulating traffic and links naturally cuz I think people miss the yahoo site explorer.
Trying to figure out if I should try and sell it or make a paid product on it.
More importantly how the heck would you do a valuation on something like this.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can see some promo videos on youtube and some traffic stats.
I'm not keen on the name however...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Registration fee no more. No traffic, long and hitter isn't hits even it was wouldn't be strong.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back