Dynadot

.mobi [B]Tsport has been launched today !!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I personally just LOVE the way that the .MOBI links to a different extension hahahaha

•••
Jiblob said:
I personally just LOVE the way that the .MOBI links to a different extension hahahaha

I didn't find the link, but it is sad that the major .mobi sites I have seen so far are just redirects. It is like no one wants to be the first. Someone better be the first soon, or I'm going to have to triple my development efforts!

•••
neobodhi said:
I didn't find the link, but it is sad that the major .mobi sites I have seen so far are just redirects. It is like no one wants to be the first. Someone better be the first soon, or I'm going to have to triple my development efforts!
I hope you triple your development efforts regardless. We all need to.

•••
neobodhi said:

Why don't you asked?

[email protected]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back