IT.COM

Google AdSense w Yahoo and Bing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
On a mini site can I have revenue from Google Adsense and Yahoo and Bing Ads. Are they all able to co-exist? There then would have 3 different codes per page per site. Correct? I appreciate feedback. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
re-read Google TOS .
There you will see google does NOT allow competing content-sensitive ads ads to run on same page as their ads

You did read Google's TOS?

•••
re-read Google TOS .
There you will see google does NOT allow competing content-sensitive ads ads to run on same page as their ads

You did read Google's TOS?

Not recenttly, but a few years back I can remember mutiple ad providers were were allowed.

•••
•••
my yahoo is no longer serving ads, is that correct?

For google, I think at very beginning, it is against the TOS, but I think later on, it allows other ads at the same page.

•••
my yahoo is no longer serving ads, is that correct?

For google, I think at very beginning, it is against the TOS, but I think later on, it allows other ads at the same page.
apparently so, but as I have been using adsense for 6 years little need to consider anyone else.
Plus yahoo,bing ads not available to aussies anyway

•••
apparently so, but as I have been using adsense for 6 years little need to consider anyone else.
Plus yahoo,bing ads not available to aussies anyway

So DJuqa Did YOU read the Google's TOS !!!???
LOL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back