.mobi awsome.mobi/secretcode.mobi $50

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cardz_808

Established Member
Impact
3
I just picked up Awsome.mobi and secretcode.mobi for $50.
Hope it was not a bad deal.What are your thoughts?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
awesome or awsome? depends on which one you got...
 
0
•••
Awsome.mobi, I know its the wrong spelling but Secretcode.mobi is pretty nice.
 
0
•••
What do you intend to do with them?
 
0
•••
scandiman said:
What do you intend to do with them?

I thought id make a site with cellphone codes and passwords with the secretcode.mobi and the awsome.mobi well I duno. It was a package deal.
 
0
•••
Sorry I don't have any ideas for awsome.mobi, the typo is kind of killing it for me. But I look forward to seeing your secretcode.mobi site.
 
0
•••
SecretCode is a reasonable purchase. Nice domain for any number of interesting development projects. I personally would use it as a site to encode and decode QR codes, but that's just me.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back