Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Awesome .ws domains..

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redleg

Ultima Ratio RegumVIP Member
Impact
37
Just got a few new .ws domains..

What's your opinion on:

Awesome.ws :D (going to use this one myself (I think))
Create.ws
Apache.ws

Also regged a few retro-gaming .ws for development:
SpaceInvaders.ws
Pacman.ws
Tetris.ws
Battleship.ws
(flash games on the first three domains)

Going to develope those as retro-gaming fansites (about those games).
Online games, clones, downloads, history of the games etc...
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Awesome.ws is fantastic, but I will not appraise it since you did not specifically ask for that (also it's intended for your own use).

Your other gaming .WS are real cool - brought back all those memories of scratch-and-win pacman cards - you ever played one of those? I got so absorbed once that I saved up a 2 weeks' allowance to buy a whole box of it!
 
0
•••
Nice name, I agree with drmaximus, Awesome.ws is Awesome:). Just in case you want an appraisal, I'd say $15 - $20 each.

Keep up the good stuff!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Thanks guys.. :)

Love retro games myself, and I have some more similar game domains hidden up my sleeve, but I'll start and develop those four first..
(When I can find the time to do so...)

Awesome.ws will probably also be developed in the (near) future..
 
0
•••
Awesome.ws low $xx
Create.ws low $xx
Apache.ws mid-high $xx

Also regged a few retro-gaming .ws for development:
SpaceInvaders.ws mid $xx
Pacman.ws mid $xx
Tetris.ws mid $xx
Battleship.ws mid $xx
 
0
•••
nice names RedLeg

I'll go with Cmos (shock :O) on this.

Ditto apr
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals..

But I must add that several other NP members do not agree with the low $xx for Awesome.ws... ;)
Been PMed a couple of offers over that already..

But sorry guys, not selling that one (yet)... :D
 
0
•••
Unfortunately there is no such thing as an awesome .ws. How could there be if .ws just doesn't sell - period?
 
0
•••
i agree with leeryder and cmos

DEFINATELY some value i these domains :)
 
0
•••
Low $xx. .ws don't really attract too many end users.
 
0
•••
low $xx wholesale each -- Great keywords, terrible ccTLD.
 
0
•••
I was wondering who got Awesome.ws lol. I wanted this one myself.

Just look what Awesome.biz did with the name. I think it has a nice $xxx value if developed right. To a reseller undeveloped, probably mid to high $xx.
 
0
•••
Apache.ws $10
 
0
•••
Awesome.ws mid$xx
Create.ws low $xx
Apache.ws low$xx
retro-gaming.ws $0.00
SpaceInvaders.ws low$xx
Pacman.ws low$xx
Tetris.ws low$xx
Battleship.ws low$xx

all names great for personal site dev... they could be something $$$ after some years..

collectors items IMO

good luck... nice names
-Rostum
 
0
•••
I agree that retro-gaming.ws is worth $0.00 (since I haven't regged that, and retrogaming.ws is available.. ;) )

Most of these names are for personal use, so they are worth more than low $xx for me.. :D

Thanks.
 
0
•••
There's something really great about Tetris.ws that stands out, now that I think about it, but it is still hard to overcome .ws extension...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back