Dynadot

Avoid Freelancer.com at all cost

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xrvel

i love automationVIP Member
Impact
AVOID freelancer.com. they treated me like sh*t and felon. I made a project and deposited 1800 EUR, and have deposited another 5200 EUR (2 days ago) by wiretransfer. And 3 weeks after they limited my account, i've uploaded passport, id card, other photos, they keep treating me like a trash. I will avoid use freelancer, i will use elance / odesk on the future. I will suggest my other relatives to avoid freelancer too. :td:

See ya freelancer.com.

Use odesk / elance later. :wave:

Update : finally my account is 99% almost released, but the programmer account is limited now.

Update 2 : my and the programmer's account have been released now. Thank you for Alaister.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AVOID freelancer.com. they treated me like sh*t and felon. I made a project and deposited 1800 EUR, and have deposited another 5200 EUR (2 days ago) by wiretransfer. And 3 weeks after they limited my account, i've uploaded passport, id card, other photos, they keep treating me like a trash. I will avoid use freelancer, i will use elance / odesk on the future. I will suggest my other relatives to avoid freelancer too. :td:

See ya freelancer.com.

Use odesk / elance later. :wave:

How old are you?

•••
How old are you?
Why? Does it matter? :hi:

Update: finally they approved my previously uploaded passport & driving license, instead of keep asking for utility bill. But they limit the programmer account now. But overall i think this problem will be resolved soon :tu:

•••
I never really like Freelancer.com I use Elance the service is better.

•••
Freelancer works well, never had a bad experience there.

•••
Ive used odesk quite a bit and have been quite happy with the way their system is setup. Never had any issues. Perhaps you might want to consider using them as an alternative.

•••
Why? Does it matter? :hi:

Update: finally they approved my previously uploaded passport & driving license, instead of keep asking for utility bill. But they limit the programmer account now. But overall i think this problem will be resolved soon :tu:

Yes, it matters.

If you merely just want to vent here and not get advise/help, then just say so in your original post. Posting here takes time. This means you waste our time if you answer our specific questions with questions.

•••
Ive used odesk quite a bit and have been quite happy with the way their system is setup. Never had any issues. Perhaps you might want to consider using them as an alternative.
Thank you i will use odesk for sure on the future :)

If you merely just want to vent here and not get advise/help, then just say so in your original post. Posting here takes time. This means you waste our time if you answer our specific questions with questions.
Yes, my main reason to post here was only to warn the others, because actually i've read bad review about freelancer.com too before i registered on freelancer.com :)
But i still chose it because my programmer chose it.

•••
It usually takes a few days for all parties to make sure that the money goes to the right person

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back