domain avogadronumber.com - please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poordaisy

Established Member
Impact
59
avogadronumber.com

6600 exact searches

I figured on setting up a niche mini physics site but, interested in your appraisal.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not into the physics and chemistry world, but I made a fast search and it seems to be just an small part of the physics and cheminstry learning, if so, I think the ideal would be to put this into a broad domain, I don't see much sense in create a site just for this

Although anyway I think this domain could worth something, maybe $100 - $200

:imho:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back