IT.COM

Average earnings per click on domain parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone! I would like to know on average how much they earn per click on their respective domain parking sites, be it bodis, sedo, parkingcrew, etc.

I only have for reference the stats that someone shared on this site in another thread, where he earned 150 dollars for approximately 2500 clicks with bodysuits.

Any type of stats would also be very useful!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parking sucks this period, bro. Stay focused on sales.

•••
I’m still generating $1 to $6 clicks. The majority of my clicks are under $1 with bodis, pc, and above maximizer.

•••
The clicks depend on where the visitors are from, from asian countries the click value is very low usually a few cents

•••
Hello everyone! I would like to know on average how much they earn per click on their respective domain parking sites, be it bodis, sedo, parkingcrew, etc.

I only have for reference the stats that someone shared on this site in another thread, where he earned 150 dollars for approximately 2500 clicks with bodysuits.

Any type of stats would also be very useful!
Click anecdotes aren't much use as there are so many variables regarding parking.

Data grouped by subject, visitor origin, parking program, etc, now that's far more useful!

•••
Too many factors to give a general answer.
However to be concrete my portfolio in the range of $0.16 - $0.28/month and in the last two months I reached the minimum.
You can have a spammed website receiving 1000 clicks per month that can earn $1; and you can have an insurance american website with only one click per month that make $20.

Last edited:
•••
I’m still generating $1 to $6 clicks. The majority of my clicks are under $1 with bodis, pc, and above maximizer.
In your case that you do not use typo domains, do you get the traffic from backlinks and from certain keywords that were already ranking?

•••
I do not purchase typo domains. I have purchased them previously, just not my thing anymore. Finding domains with great backlinks and keywords are helpful.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back