Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available Available .tv names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
:heavy_check_mark: TheDomains.com
:heavy_check_mark: TLDInvestors.com
Impact
32,574
NOTHING HERE
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A few more purchases & availables

I just sold a couple of .us names (not for a whole lot, but a nice % ROI) and decided to treat myself to a new clutch of .tv names:

Civics.tv
Forty.tv
FreeGifts.tv
Champs.tv
FightingIrish.tv (they're on TV today!)

Some more I considered reg'ing, maybe one of you would like to:

Documents.tv
Convertibles.tv
FootballTickets.tv
BirthdayPresents.tv (or singular)

Cheers all,
randomo

P.S. Thanks to AmCy & RegFee for giving me rep points after my first posting. However, I don't know where those appear, other than when I open my own user control panel. Are there public appearances &/or uses of those points that I haven't discovered yet? Thanks from an NP newbie ....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
welcome to the forum randomo, great names.. i've reg'd a couple. :)
 
0
•••
randomo said:
P.S. Thanks to AmCy & RegFee for giving me rep points after my first posting. However, I don't know where those appear, other than when I open my own user control panel. Are there public appearances &/or uses of those points that I haven't discovered yet? Thanks from an NP newbie ....

Here's a great thread about rep:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=69317
 
0
•••
OnlineBetting.tv

I was watching this one for a while now, and it has dropped. Was gonna reg it myself if I wasnt able to get OnlineCasinos.tv. ( But I did !!! :) )

Decent OVT of 123,665
Google results of 10,200,000
and 3,560,000 for "Online Betting"

Could be a useful one for someone in here.

Alex
 
0
•••
betterdayz4 said:
welcome to the forum randomo, great names.. i've reg'd a couple. :)

Do you mean you reg'd a couple of the names I mentioned? (I see that BirthdayPresent(s).tv are both gone now.) If so, I'd appreciate my very first NP$ ... but maybe you just mean you've reg'd some .tv names in general, in which case, never mind! (But in that case, whoever did reg the BirthdayPresent(s) names, please pay up! :) )

Update: betterdayz4 did send me some NameBucks. Thanks, hope the domains pay off for you!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Portugese.tv is available.
 
0
•••
daddypi said:
Portugese.tv is available.

You have the same problem as me Daddy....

i think its spelt "portuguese" :red:

Dont worry, i do it all the time and would also spell it the way youve written it. A little whil back everyone got excited when i announced a mis-spelt Malaysia.tv was available

:red:
 
0
•••
Available Alcohol .TV Domain Names

Hello everyone,

I have been following this group for a few weeks and have found it to be quite useful, but somewhere had lost my registration e-mail and had not posted back until now.

Consider this my first contribution back.

Basically the complete series of plural hard liquors was available in .tv at non-premium regs as of this morning. Lowish OVT numbers, typically below 10K. Typically only the .ws or .name extension remaining.

One more consideration: hard liquor advertising appears to be self-restricted online (as it is on TV) which could limit the appeal of niche ad-driven sites.

tequilas.tv
rums.tv
whiskies.tv
whiskeys.tv (both are valid spellings)
vodkas.tv
gins.tv
liquors.tv
liquers.tvs

That said, I think this could be an appealing bet for someone and would pick it up myself if I hadn't sworn off purchases for development for now.

NP appreciated. I owe some NPs as I have picked up some available names from this forum. Once I sit down and catalog what I have purchased, I will try to sort that out.

Warm regards,

Antonis
 
0
•••
Gotta kick the habit...

I was looking up some more .tv, but realized I had to stop of the wife would kill me. Regged final4.tv before I realized that though. :hehe:

Had some other ones I couldn't pull the trigger on -

humorous.tv (hilarious.tv is listed on GreatDomains)
roflmao.tv
disgusting.tv
whatthe.tv
practicaljoke.tv
harlet.tv
trafficcam.tv
weep.tv
cringe.tv
4fans.tv
4teens.tv
pussycats.tv
twisty.tv
collegebowls.tv
fiestabowl.tv
sugarbowl.tv
sundevils.tv
seminoles.tv
bluedevils.tv (hate to pass this one up)
wolverines.tv
buckeyes.tv

Probably a ton of other college team mascots as well. Have fun.

My first $NPs would be appreciated. Let me know if you buy any of these so I can stop agonizing.

Good luck!
 
1
•••
Okay guys,
I joined the wagon with my late night reg: LiveTheatre.TV

Any ideas for development?

Newbie question: WHy does the whois says everything is prohibited like Client - transfer, client - update, client - renew

Thanks in advance,

Gamehouse
 
0
•••
datacasting.tv
interlaced.tv
multicasting.tv
progressivescanning.tv
progressivescan.tv
progressivedisplay.tv
progressivedisplays.tv
mediastorage.tv
broadcastsignals.tv
harddisk.tv
simulcasts.tv
multimediafiles.tv
freestreamingvideo.tv
showdownload.tv
watchshows.tv
tomorrownight.tv

pip.tv - $750 premium (Picture in Picture)
169.tv- $750 premium (16:9)
 
0
•••
thefabfive said:

Hey, a channel just for Indiana Hoosier football!

Available:
HeavyWeight.tv
LocalChannels.tv
Tornadoes.tv
ForestFire.tv
ForestFires.tv
Cavalry.tv
Submarines.tv
Recruiters.tv
tekkie.tv
trekkie.tv
 
0
•••
0
•••
Don't know whether I've mentioned any of these before, but ...

Watchers.tv
Retirees.tv
(Those first two sound nice, wish I had the $!)
AdRates.tv
Showdowns.tv
InteractivePoker.tv
PokerClubs.tv

and for the religious-minded:

Beliefs.tv
Believing.tv
Believer.tv (another sure-reg if I could afford it!)
Interfaith.tv

Happy domaining,
randomo
 
0
•••
Whew ... i just read through "most" of this thread .. and some great discussions

I have regged a few .tv names a couple years back and have been holding onto them for future value. I will continue to do so but maybe its time to put them to use. A couple of them do pretty well ppc wise, but the potential for more greeds within me ;) So with that said ... please tell me your opinion of these and which one you would develop personally. How u would develop it would be of interest as well if you have the time to share.

WhatIsOn.tv
PlayPoker.tv
HitMe.tv
PokerPlayer.tv

Thanks in advance

John
 
0
•••
Has whois.nic.tv been changed or is it still active? It doesn't resolve.
 
0
•••
PokerCabinet said:
please tell me your opinion of these and which one you would develop personally. How u would develop it would be of interest as well if you have the time to share.

WhatIsOn.TV could be a "Channel Guide" - with links to existing, developed .TV sites, maybe with themed buttons like Sport , News ?
 
0
•••
prada.tv
issue.tv
successful.tv

all available
 
0
•••
0
•••
A few more I found available to reg.

jerks.tv

number1.tv

voltage.tv
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back