Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

available Available .tv names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
:heavy_check_mark: TheDomains.com
:heavy_check_mark: TLDInvestors.com
Impact
32,571
NOTHING HERE
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
johntv said:
Hi Mike, you own travelling dot tv? :bingo: That is not too bad at all, as travelling is a much used word in Europe, really impressive. The site looks nice with the help of ian dot com. I am not into any affiliates, but should be.

Yep, I own it and thank you John :). I was really surprised it was available, especially after travel dot tv recently sold for a reasonable sum which would normally cause people to go regging every variation available (including all the typos) :smug:

I started getting traffic (if small) from day 1. I am now pointing some of my big traffic domains at this site to promote it so fingers crossed :] I must admit I am very pleased with the ian dot com result.

On a different note, I had a strange experience with Great Domains on this one, they listed one of my other .tv's (PublicService dot tv) but refused this one. This I found strange as I think this one is better - but hey, GD are a funny group :laugh: The outcome was positive though as this is what encouraged me to develop it! :gl:

Mike :tu:
 
0
•••
Travelling dot tv

auntystatic said:
I had a strange experience with Great Domains on this one, they listed one of my other .tv's (PublicService dot tv) but refused this one.
That is strange, but what's really surprising, is that you registered this name 6 september, while everyone was sleeping, including me :'(
 
Last edited:
0
•••
HAHAHAHA my fff.tv I have followed this name for so long But oculd not think of a reason to ref when I saw the increase to $750 it was first one I checked and It stayed at $200 SO that hsows you how goofy Verisign is. Glad you got it Aunty when I regged LCD.tv for $29.99 last December I was going to reg FFF but figured I cannot think of a dev idea and still $200 ayear for at least two years was not what I wanted to spend with no idea what to do with it. SOMEONE finally listedned and Regged G4.tv which Is a major name ove with ext. I realize alot of names I have watched for a long time getting regged which is cool in JUly I told several thatI thought G4 GreenBay for regular Price and FFF for $200 all value Buys even though g4 was $1000 they all regged now so I glad the .tv getting moving. MIT was another one that just got regged. I will start listing others that I think interesting here like once a week.


Aunty travelling very nice and developed you should do very well with it, best of luck and I am glad a fellow NP er got FFF.tv good luck with that one too. If you develop names see If for $7 you can get the tv.com too its asweet set and makes an end used have no hcoice but to deal with you if someone wanted to buy FFF.tv and you asked what htey thought was too much they would thinK an alternative was ffftv.com if that avail worht having so they don't have an a;ternative. I have been looking at a lot of .tv and ***tv.com will start posting them a little later.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
equity78 said:
HAHAHAHA my fff.tv I have followed this name for so long But oculd not think of a reason to ref when I saw the increase to $750 it was first one I checked and It stayed at $200 SO that hsows you how goofy Verisign is. Glad you got it Aunty when I regged LCD.tv for $29.99 last December I was going to reg FFF but figured I cannot think of a dev idea and still $200 ayear for at least two years was not what I wanted to spend with no idea what to do with it. SOMEONE finally listedned and Regged G4.tv which Is a major name ove with ext. I realize alot of names I have watched for a long time getting regged which is cool in JUly I told several thatI thought G4 GreenBay for regular Price and FFF for $200 all value Buys even though g4 was $1000 they all regged now so I glad the .tv getting moving. MIT was another one that just got regged. I will start listing others that I think interesting here like once a week.


Aunty travelling very nice and developed you should do very well with it, best of luck and I am glad a fellow NP er got FFF.tv good luck with that one too. If you develop names see If for $7 you can get the tv.com too its asweet set and makes an end used have no hcoice but to deal with you if someone wanted to buy FFF.tv and you asked what htey thought was too much they would thinK an alternative was ffftv.com if that avail worht having so they don't have an a;ternative. I have been looking at a lot of .tv and ***tv.com will start posting them a little later.

Thanks for the very kind words equity :) - I am very pleased with my fff.tv reg (especially after I have done some Googleing).

Also thank you for the good advice, I have managed to secure the ***tv.com's in the fff and in the travelling and traveling.

Thank you again :tu:

Mike
 
Last edited:
0
•••
No problem MIKE domainers are a tight knit group and .tv domainers even tighter (and a much smaller group hahahah) FFF I came upon because last year I was on this repetitive letter kick and I checked each one by hand before they upped the pricing FFF was the value at $200 SSS.tv is $1000 (still is) and BBB was $750 so that was weird the rest $500. I am glad you got the .coms too that is the second part of the strategy. We wiil further explore that strategy later.

I am getting emails from people not even NP Members emailing through whois email saying I read this tv thread on NAMEPROS and Made me reg some. SO WE making Verisign rich hahahaha
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
No problem MIKE domainers are a tight knit group and .tv domainers even tighter (and a much smaller group hahahah) FFF I came upon because last year I was on this repetitive letter kick and I checked each one by hand before they upped the pricing FFF was the value at $200 SSS.tv is $1000 (still is) and BBB was $750 so that was weird the rest $500. I am glad you got the .coms too that is the second part of the strategy. We wiil further explore that strategy later.

I am getting emails from people not even NP Members emailing through whois email saying I read this tv thread on NAMEPROS and Made me reg some. SO WE making Verisign rich hahahaha

Something is certainly weird, the whole pricing structure does appear to have been set by straw picking or snail racing. Saying that, from what you and John have said they do seem to be attempting to streamline it (well, except my fff :-D )

I look forward to the next stage! - this is great stuff :tu:

lol - hope those non NP members are leaving all the good names for us to reg though ;) - you have to be a registered member to get the good ones :]
 
0
•••
from the reports I have run, all the LLL have been taken, right?
 
0
•••
westblock said:
from the reports I have run, all the LLL have been taken, right?

No, they are all reserved by www.tv as premium names so they will show up as taken at any other registrar, the only way to check is go to www.tv (there are a few left @ $750/year) - Mike

EDIT

I think there is a discount scheme in place if you register for more than a year though.

Also, as Equity said, you can reg SSS.TV for $1000/year (not including discount) - expensive but a good investment if you can afford it IMO
 
Last edited:
0
•••
auntystatic said:
No, they are all reserved by www.tv as premium names so they will show up as taken at any other registrar, the only way to check is go to www.tv (there are a few left @ $750/year) - Mike
Ouch! :td:
 
0
•••
FFF.tv

Auntystatic, there is a Dutch filmstudio called 'First Floor Features', they made a few succesful Dutch movies, although it is not Hollywood :hehe:
They even taped a film in New York:
http://members.aol.com/morgands2/text/empdutch.htm
By the way, I hope you will develop it into something nice, so I will get some hits myself by people wrongly visiting my ff.tv :) That one was 400/year instead of the normal 1,000, another reason to keep on checking those prices.
Equity, on your advise I am also looking at the .tv.com match, thanks for the tip!

Equity, Lcd.tv for normal reg fee is a real find. That one should be for sure minimum 500/750. It is worth to keep on checking this .tv prices as Equity is proving this with Lcd.tv.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the tip John ;)

I will have to be carefull on developing this one because I don't want to over develop and 'pigeon hole it'. This could potentially put off propestive buyers but at the same time it deserves to have something at bit nicer than a sedo page on it. Probably dress up a for sales page with abit of adsense and keep any 'branding' down to a minimum - difficult one.

Really I need to decide if I am going to try and make a revenue stream from developing it or keep to sell - I will watch the traffic for a couple of months and make up my mind then I think. This is the problem I guess that comes with a name that is an acronym rather than a specific term or generic word.

Cheers, Mike :tu:
 
0
•••
FFF is a famous acronym here in france, since it's the french football ederation.... and a music band too ;) Nice three letters...
 
0
•••
whilst Mike's name is not that bad, be careful here people. And whilst im a great advocator of all things .tv, there must be relevance. 3LLL .tv's will never go the same way as .com, for while there are acronymns for everything in the world and thus someone must want the .com version, .tv is a specialist niche market. Any prospective buyer will almost certainly be wanting the name because they a; advertise on the TV, b; sell TV related stuff or c; be looking to stream TV esque pictures. Not all 3L .tv's will be worth anything.

As Eq and myself have discussed for a long time now, you must think laterally, i.e. what industry or market will benefit from the advent of the internet and the TV becoming one. ??

Ok, big sports teams and clubs are a dead cert. TV stations themselves (some are still available believe me) and subject matters are sure fire (though these are as rare as hen's teeth)...

Acronymn's be careful with cos at $200 p/a you will quickly run up a big capital expenditure....
 
0
•••
I only own one right now (and I think my wife is hoping I don't go deeper into the market)...

GoodLuck.tv
Had an offer of $300 but I think will keep it around for a while...

Jim
 
0
•••
Just bought civic.tv and corner.tv, any comment?
 
0
•••
I think .TV is the best option
 
0
•••
Very good advice Ian! .TV is certainly (IMO) a end-user market and most of the decent sales will be made to the end user and not traders / domainers (at the moment). I agree that if people want to come into the .tv market they must come in with a long term, investment (or development) attitude and as always be prepared to lose a few bucks. I think $200 per year for FFF.tv is a bargain and I know, unless I cock-up I should be able to atleast make my money back back if necessery (desperate), however if I was looking for the quick, decent buck I would look at putting $200 towards a decent .com drop and reselling rather than investing in .TV.

.TV is certainly not for the faint hearted, but with big (calculated) risks come big returns (hopefully ;) ) or big loses if we make a mistake - a cracking name in a .com is a dead cert but in a .TV (at the moment) isn't.

I, along with a few others think the future is very bright for .TV, but people should realise that it is expensive (comparatively) to get into and is by no means a guaranteed winner. With .TV IMO the profits are potentially great but at the same time the risk of loss is higher (at the moment).

I think though, it is this market realisation that Equity is trying to achieve with this thread. .TV IMO is something completely different to anything else on the market.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Lol Yesonline Corner.tv was on my favourite list, on the way to reg it a few days ago... aaaargh again too late ! Very nice name, best of luck with it !
 
0
•••
Argos said:
Lol Yesonline Corner.tv was on my favourite list, on the way to reg it a few days ago... aaaargh again too late ! Very nice name, best of luck with it !

hi, I've had an eye on it for a long time too, however its former reg fee was $150 that I didn't want to pay for :D
hope you will move faster next time :kickass:
 
0
•••
Total Profit from .TV domains (including Reg fees): $580.

Which is decent in my book. I love them :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back