Domain Empire

available Available Specific Drug Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some available drug domain names of drugs that are in the pipeline for FDA approval. If you like, add rep or NP$ me (I need to pay for my np$ hosting!)

OravescentFentanyl.com
MT100.net
Emezine.net
SOLTAMOX.net
OXYPRIM.net
ZIMYCAN.NET
NITROMIST.NET
ZOLPIDEMODT.NET
MS-325.NET
MARQIBO.net
BIJUVA.net
SANVARIR.net
DIMERICINE.net
PW2101.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice list.

How did you get them??
Adding rep

•••
•••
I went to the FDA website and searched in the Pipeline of drugs, ones that are currently being evaluated. I checked probably 100 names of the .net and .com variety, about 20% were open. I reg'd 20 of them before posting this list.

•••
Good thinking. I know I did not think of this, but will in future. Good Tip.

•••
scrsteven said:
I went to the FDA website and searched in the Pipeline of drugs, ones that are currently being evaluated. I checked probably 100 names of the .net and .com variety, about 20% were open. I reg'd 20 of them before posting this list.

That was very good thinking. Very nice list :)

•••
Thanks. This is somewhat related to my post in the legal forum part asking about TM'd names- because drug names are often TM'd, but it's not like you're taking the .com and sites like vioxx.net exist with just parking and I don't see them getting sued.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back