available Available Premium .IM Domains - Service.im

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hi everyone,

I am a fan of .IM domains and would like to share some of the premium available .IM domain names to start with:

Classifieds.im
Service.im
Broker.im

If any one likes to register, go ahead and snap it :)

I will be posting time to time once I find some gem available.

AbdulBasit Makrani

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@ BladeMaster

Sale.im was registered today only and I am confused where you can see the registration date of 2008-01-02

on NameBio

BTW, Congrats to anyone who got it %%-

•••
Oh like that... If you see at dnsaleprice.com you will find out that Free.im was sold for $1,150 in Dec 08 through Sedo Auction and after a year or so it was expired and I have grabbed it. So for Sale.im it might the similar case :)

•••
Oh like that... If you see at dnsaleprice.com you will find out that Free.im was sold for $1,150 in Dec 08 through Sedo Auction and after a year or so it was expired and I have grabbed it. So for Sale.im it might the similar case :)

yes indeed. :)

•••
•••
•••
Edit: removed names from criticism from some pro .im domainers

Last edited:
•••
ActionFigures.im
LaptopComputers.im
LedTV.im
WorkAtHome.im
CheatCodes.im

Enjoy :)

these names not worth it to be honest.

•••
--

( Edit: Moved available list to my site because it was getting pretty long. Link in signature "Domain Industry Guide".)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Not at all worthy names.
:td:

Just wanted to contribute with some very high search phrases in this extension that is not worth the reg fee at this time. I'll unsubscribe from this thread. Good luck with it.

•••

Just wanted to contribute with some very high search phrases in this extension that is not worth the reg fee at this time. I'll unsubscribe from this thread. Good luck with it.

there are many one word keyword avalible in .im

that is why these names not worth it.

•••

Please don't leave. I thought you were right on with what you submitted. I have experimented with .im enough to know that they are indeed not worthless. So...continue on. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Procla.im - It makes the whole word Proclaim
Dollars.im

•••
•••
Answer.im

reg !

thx //

rep added..

On my research found it was a useful service (automatic answering machine) with pr4.. here is a screenshot from checkpagerank.net
33bkg90.jpg

Planning to rebuild the site =)

•••
That's cool. Nice to see you reg it :)

reg !

thx //

rep added..

On my research found it was a useful service (automatic answering machine) with pr4.. here is a screenshot from checkpagerank.net
33bkg90.jpg

Planning to rebuild the site =)

•••
man if i had np$ i wud have donated to you :P
do check the pm i sent u ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Who is actually buying .im domain names? Do you see any big future for them as they was talking about as Instant Messaging domains...I know that Yahoo owns web.im and that's all so far .

If anyone knows more, and would like to share...I'd appreciate .

I own some .im and just want to figure out it's there any market for them at all? The Isle of Man is to small in my opinion to make this popular...If those domains going to be next .tv or never is going to happened?

•••

If you look at the tough road that other ccTLDs (.me and .tv) from small countries have trod, it doesn't look that good for tiny .im, at least from an investor's point of view. Maybe from a user POV it might make sense and do okay. What people do seem not to understand: ccTLDs will rank low in every region except its own country, UNLESS you know how to use extensive SEO techniques.

Parking a .im domain is likely to earn zilch.

I believe that ccTLDs have their place as end-user sites within the ccTLD region and, perhaps, as investment opportunities for those who live and/or work within the region and have a grasp of of the registrar rules and regulations.

Could someone develop an awesome .im site and not be from the Isle of Man? Of course, but it would take a lot of money and infrastructure to get it up and running.

I just saw that National Public Radio has acquired N.PR (ccTLD for Puerto Rico).

You Say NPR, But On Twitter We Say n.pr - Inside NPR.org Blog : NPR

They have built-in recognition in the U.S. and probably a staff of SEO experts and developers at the ready, BUT for direct navigation, users will still go to npr.org or npr.com

(Looks like they plan to use n.pr for their Twitter posts.)

•••
No reason why .im would take off, it has no local market and as a vanity TLD - well how many have succeeded ? .tv has done okay in its own niche but .im should be written off as yet another domainer fad IMHO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back