available Available CCC.NET domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

orekill

Established Member
Impact
1
I just found that some CCC.NETs are available, maybe some of them are good?

I3J.NET
E5G.NET
I5R.NET
3P4.NET
I5P.NET

Let me know your thoughts or post here if you regged any. Also, would appreciate any NP$ if you do register any ;)
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just that?
 
0
•••
need to do a better search because all these DN's were taken on the first week of October by different owners. ALL TAKEN.
 
0
•••
Thanks DNNinja,
I'm a newbie here... at the time I wrote the post those five names were available, but I just ran a big scan on all 47952 CCC.NET names and they are all taken now.

Since I own a couple of them (and I got some from the drop recently) I'm really curious if they have any value, can you help me?
Of course I know that some of them are probably very interesting (sex.net, run.net, ...), but what about meaningless ones (4rl.net, 9i2.net, ...)?

Thank you very much.
S.
 
0
•••
l5r.NET
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back