Available 4 letter .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wilfredo

Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
With not such much to do I made a list with all avaible 4 letter .com
I guess it was quite many :D

You can find the list here, its splitted in several parts.
http://www.parkingsense.com/4letter/

Good luck in findning something nice :D
Donate NP$ if you reg something :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tks cmos , great list .

will donate if i reg :tu:

•••
Thx! for sharing, nice list :)

•••
Awesome 4 letter list, thanks! Reputation sent.

•••
Excellent list. Great find.

•••
there are still far too many IMO. Too many combinations to become true speculation anytime soon

•••
Yeah its really to many avaible, but there are not that many with just good letter and maybe 2 of the same letter in a row and such.

•••
all it takes is one person to buy them all, it has happened , with the lln.com nln.com nll.com combonations one night there were 4000 and then there were none, the info biz and us dot 3letter chars were the same ,,,,,, those who have forsight might want to snag a few before its too late

•••
•••
Good point, but I doubt that'll happen with these four letter .coms

•••
Moral of the story

Always be aware of the rich guy

•••
Just curious, where are you able to "mass check" to see if domains are available? At GD resellers you can do 500 at a time I know, but that would be a lot of copying and pasting for you...

Any tips?

Thanks again for the lists, very fun!

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Just curious, where are you able to "mass check" to see if domains are available? At GD resellers you can do 500 at a time I know, but that would be a lot of copying and pasting for you...

Any tips?

Thanks again for the lists, very fun!

-Allan

Thats my secret ;D

•••
curiousity is the first step in discovering, now when the masses discover it those 4 letters wil go bye bye ...

•••
trishan said:
Good point, but I doubt that'll happen with these four letter .coms
exactly my point , if the ones who make the big moves follow the magority
we still would be buying three letter coms for 5.99

•••
•••
Thanks for the list cmos, but you should update your list and remove the domain names as they're registered. The first domain I checked was "duhh.com" and that was already registered by UltSearch.com during September 26, 2000. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back