Dynadot

Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
RE: Autonomous & Driverless car domains

Seems like there's a lot of news lately, as recently as the last few days, of advances in driverless & autonomous cars. There are multiple auto makers getting ready to launch some form of these cars, and of course, Google is working on their project car.

I have a handful of domains related to this news & technology, and I am wondering if anybody else has any? Also, any spike in traffic to your domains, or news of sales???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AutonomousDrivingVehicle.com

•••
autonomousmotoring.com
autonomousshopping.com

•••
AutonomousCar.Company
DriverlessCar.Company

Autonomous_Car.png

•••
•••
•••
Hmmm...Just got Connected/Cab in King!

logo.png

•••
Added this one

Autonomous/Spot .com

•••
Self-Driving Cars Can Now Pick Up Passengers in California—But Only for Free Rides

California has announced a new pilot program that will allow self-driving cars to start moving normal customers around, a first for the state. Among the California Public Utilities Commission’s many stipulations, transportation companies providing autonomous rides must offer the service at no charge to passengers. A free ride in a metal cage operated by nascent self-driving technology? Sounds like a great deal.

The authorization actually encompasses two pilot programs: one approving passengers to ride in autonomous service vehicles with a trained driver at the wheel, and another allowing passengers to ride in completely unmanned autonomous service vehicles. The proposal explicitly forbids “monetary charges” for passengers, though that could mean participants might be required to sign up for a particular service or use a companion app.

https://gizmodo.com/self-driving-cars-can-now-pick-up-passengers-in-califor-1826480542

•••
Still sitting on the following in this niche:

autonomousautorental.com
autonomousrentalcar.com
autonomousrentalcars.com
avridesharing.com
driverlesscarinsurer.com
driverlesscarshares.com
driverlessflyingtaxi.com
driverlessflyingtaxis.com
driverlessfreeway.com
driverlessfreeways.com
driverlesshighways.com
driverlessliabilityinsurance.com
driverlessrideshares.com
selfdriverentalcar.com
selfdrivingliabilityinsurance.com
self-drivingrentalcar.com
self-drivingrentalcars.com

•••
Self-Driving .Biz

Softbank Pours $2.25 Billion Into GM's Self-Driving Car Biz | WIRED

THE SOFTBANK VISION Fund is investing $2.25 billion in Cruise, the arm of General Motors tasked with developing fully self-driving cars and putting them into commercial service sometime, somewhere, in 2019. It’s the most significant deal to date in a nascent but booming industry, and it confirms that GM, despite getting a late start compared to Google sister company Waymo, is among the leading players.

The investment will allow GM the financial flexibility to keep up Cruise’s rapid growth—it announced last year it’s adding 1,100 jobs over the course of five years—without taking away from its current, core, revenue-generating business: manufacturing human-driven cars, for humans to buy. And it gives Softbank a 19.6 percent stake in Cruise, which amounts to a major foothold in an industry that could be worth $7 trillion in the next few decades.

Read more: https://www.wired.com/story/general-motors-softbank-cruise-self-driving-investment/

•••
What are autonomous car levels? Levels 1 to 5 of driverless vehicle tech explained

Having read the above article, I decided to take a punt on a couple of names not in the selfdriving/driverless/autonomous category... Apparently, the highest level of autonomy is level 5, or "driver optional"...(No steering wheels, no brake pedals, etc.), so I regged the following:

L5cars / com
DriverOptionalCar(s) / com

(Admittedly, "DriverOptional" makes for a very long domain, but it's a long-shot bet that may pay off...(y))

•••
What are autonomous car levels? Levels 1 to 5 of driverless vehicle tech explained

Having read the above article, I decided to take a punt on a couple of names not in the selfdriving/driverless/autonomous category... Apparently, the highest level of autonomy is level 5, or "driver optional"...(No steering wheels, no brake pedals, etc.), so I regged the following:

L5cars / com
DriverOptionalCar(s) / com

(Admittedly, "DriverOptional" makes for a very long domain, but it's a long-shot bet that may pay off...(y))

FullAutonomy / FullyAutonomous

•••
Self-Driving .info ( Live )

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
AUTONOMOUSVEHICLEINSURANCE.COM sold for $4,000 on 2018-06-14 at Sedo

https://namebio.com/autonomousvehicleinsurance.com

Congrats to Buyer and Seller!

Possibly good news for my name...

driverless autoinsurance / com (y)

BTW, I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I sold autonomous/driverless/selfdriving-"carinsurance" / com's a few years ago... (Sorry, can't mention exact sales price as confidential... but in the ballpark of above :xf.wink:)

•••
Congrats to Buyer and Seller!

Possibly good news for my name...

driverless autoinsurance / com (y)

BTW, I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but I sold autonomous/driverless/selfdriving-"carinsurance" / com's a few years ago... (Sorry, can't mention exact sales price as confidential... but in the ballpark of above :xf.wink:)
Congrats. It's a niche that should kick off any moment from now. I believe

•••
I doubt the insurance companies want these vehicles ........ people smash cars

•••
•••
Autonomous-Insurance (.com) is getting over 1000 offer view per month at Sedo. I hope it goes soon.

•••
Self-DrivingShuttle(s)

Self-driving shuttles begin running in downtown Detroit

Self-driving shuttles are hitting the streets of Detroit on Tuesday.

Ann Arbor-based May Mobility is launching the first commercial fleet of autonomous vehicles on Michigan's public streets. The shuttles are now running in the city's central business district.

Property management company Bedrock, the real estate arm of Quicken Loans founder Dan Gilbert, is paying May Mobility to provide five six-seat electric vans for its employees. The shuttles will transport the company's employees in a circuit between their offices, parking sites and company events.

The self-driving vehicles are replacing a bus-shuttle route currently driven by humans. They will run from 5 a.m. to midnight on weekdays along a route about a mile long, which starts in Cadillac Square, passes through Greektown and includes Bates Street, Beaubien Street, East Congress Street and Monroe Avenue. During peak hours, there will be three vehicles running on the route.

https://eu.detroitnews.com/story/bu...-shuttles-downtown-detroit-gilbert/719933002/

•••
was thinking of bidding 10.000 for

autonomouslyselfdrivingmotorcoach.xyz but notice that it is too good a name so better let others have a go at it.
oh yes. notice autonomousselfdrivenvehicletechnologies.lol is also up for bid and my palms re getting sweaty, screen is fogging up .....

•••
was thinking of bidding 10.000 for

autonomouslyselfdrivingmotorcoach.xyz but notice that it is too good a name so better let others have a go at it.
oh yes. notice autonomousselfdrivenvehicletechnologies.lol is also up for bid and my palms re getting sweaty, screen is fogging up .....

Was dreaming about purchasing SelfDrivingBefore2030 . com but when I woke up I realized there were better buys in the niche!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back