NameSilo

Automatically generated video content?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Miyavi

o-re-sa-maVIP Member
Impact
41
I have a domain I would like to "develop" by having it automatically pull videos from elsewhere and stream them (whether it be from YouTube, Megavideo, etc.).

Sidereel would be an extreme example, but even something much simpler is fine. I simply wish to know what options are out there. Something simple is preferable.

The videos will mostly be in Japanese as well (if that matters), so I don't intend to embed Hulu videos/etc.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump! I have the perfect IDN.tv I would like to develop, so I am awaiting your responses.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
Have you checked if it can be done on wordpress?
 
0
•••
If you know of a Wordpress plugin/addon that does this, please let me know.

I'm open to all suggestions regardless of method. I don't wish to simply park it, though.
 
0
•••
Check out http://wprobot.net/ ( Not mine )

The plugins cost but nothing that will break the bank.... Good Luck
 
0
•••
That ^^ could come in handy, ty.
 
0
•••
Welcome...
 
1
•••
Thank you for that, I will look into it. I am still looking for additional options as well if anyone knows of any.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
I think the best option is to find yourself a freelancer that will do the script. Yeah, its not free, but it'll be modified to suit your needs to the smallest details.
 
0
•••
Tubepress.org
 
0
•••
Definitely look for a a developer that would that has knowledge in searches for your visitor might put general keywords that could give results of different results.
 
0
•••
It can be done with joomla. Have stuff with it.
 
0
•••
ive been using wprobot on a few of my TV sites

they pull youtube videos which is nice but once in a while i find an oddball that i need to remove.

but its worth a shot
 
0
•••
It can be done in wordpress, you have to install a plugin for it
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back