NameSilo

Automated news/update script?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ownthisdomainnow

Established Member
Impact
27
I am looking for a cheap or free script that will grab articles from around the web based on certain key words and publish them in an appealing way to my niche 'update' site.

Let's say my niche was hamsters. I would like for the site to be a conglomerate of the latest hamster news or informative articles. The site would update whenever there was a new article that met certain criteria.

I hope this makes sense. Your advice would be appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back