Domain Empire

Automated manor for searching for LLLL combinations?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What is the best user friendly tool out of your own experience to search for LLLL combination for various extentions worldwide?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would also like to no this

•••
I have a Great tool that I found on ebay a few years ago.
It's called "XDomain Spybot 2004" it will search for available domains through full word lists, all two,three and four letter combinations. It used to run pretty slow but since I moved it to a win xp 64 bit machine it searches fast and accurately.
I'd like to find a updated version so let me know if you find one.
J.K.

•••
Is this sort of tool a underground secret or something? :-/

•••
i use namespineers like whois.sc or domainsbot . Still i have not found any such specialized tool to search LLLL combinations

•••
Try the demo in the second line of my signature. Download it and use-> search type-> all 4 letter
But you will have to change the extension (setup) each search. Sorry but its only a trial version and may time out after an hour.

Last edited:
•••
i used a similar tool and found QLFI.com, does that QUALIFY...lol!

•••
I just write my own shell scripts, but you can't query too much or you'll get your IP banned from the whois server.

•••
JLPinternet said:
Try the demo in the second line of my signature. Download it and use-> search type-> all 4 letter
But you will have to change the extension (setup) each search. Sorry but its only a trial version and may time out after an hour.

Thanks i will have a go at it.
RonnieW said:
i used a similar tool and found QLFI.com, does that QUALIFY...lol!

Yep that qualifies... LOL

Ben said:
I just write my own shell scripts, but you can't query too much or you'll get your IP banned from the whois server.

Scripting? Yikes sounds complicated unless you have such script already available?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back