Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Australian.cc

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anzsky

Established Member
Impact
0
Is a Great name for Australian comercial company

Anyone can help me a price for it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1000
 
0
•••
Is a Great name for Australian comercial company

Anyone can help me a price for it?

Due to the .cc extension... the domain is worth $0... :imo

There are many dictionary words still available in the .cc extension...


Good Luck!!
 
0
•••
Due to the .cc extension... the domain is worth $0... :imo

There are many dictionary words still available in the .cc extension...


Good Luck!!

But for a country, australia have a biggest tourism business, The tourist from all the world, foreign students, immigrant from all the world, even it is .cc, i think it have a value for someone really use it!:p

But Thanks very much!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Gonna give this an xx appraisal, don't think its worth 0...
 
0
•••
I am an AUSTRALIAN so maybe can give a more accurate valuation

first consider the facts
1/ Exact spelling (+)
2/ One word (+)
3 Very high recognition of search term (+)
4/ .cc is ccTLD for an australian territory (Cocos-Keeling island group) (+)
5/ .cc for commercial Company , (Neg) Aust companies (unless travel focused/ Credit Card would not buy)
6/ .cc as in Credit Card or Comfort Chair would fit better
Tourism or travel on Credit Card or Comfort Chair (as in Airline seating) (+)

Value not regfee, not $xx but $xxx low
BUT developed mildly (as tourism site)
$500 -$xxxx upwards

Jeez guys Australian is a PRIME KEYWORD and a hot Travel destination Description
regfee or 50Buck valuations are just plain stupid
 
0
•••
Reg fee to maybe mid xx.

There are lots of Keywords .cc left and dropped every day. There will be one big sale of .cc every once in a while and then nothing.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Reg fee to maybe mid xx.


I agree with this. I recently listed Tibet cc for $99 and didn't get an offer.
cc is slow right now, although Live cc is at sedo auction for $10,000.

Lots of good keywords left in cc as well.
 
0
•••
I agree with this. I recently listed Tibet cc for $99 and didn't get an offer.
cc is slow right now, although Live cc is at sedo auction for $10,000.

Lots of good keywords left in cc as well.

I agree with both of the above responses. I own Oriental.cc and am struggling to sell it for beyond reg fee. Funny enough, it does get a few visitors a day!
 
0
•••
But for a country, australia have a biggest tourism business, The tourist from all the world, foreign students, immigrant from all the world, even it is .cc, i think it have a value for someone really use it!:p

But Thanks very much!

I used to own more than 100 .cc domain.. all 4,5,6 letter dictionary word... none of them sold... i dropped 97%....

Stick with .com.....

Good Luck!! :]
 
0
•••
Is a Great name for Australian comercial company

Anyone can help me a price for it?

I am an AUSTRALIAN so maybe can give a more accurate valuation

Jeez guys Australian is a PRIME KEYWORD and a hot Travel destination Description
regfee or 50Buck valuations are just plain stupid

If it was Australia KEYWORD then maybe


I say £xxx - £xxx Low

If you took away the N then maybe £XXXX - £XXXX Mid

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
I am an AUSTRALIAN so maybe can give a more accurate valuation

first consider the facts
1/ Exact spelling (+)
2/ One word (+)
3 Very high recognition of search term (+)
4/ .cc is ccTLD for an australian territory (Cocos-Keeling island group) (+)
5/ .cc for commercial Company , (Neg) Aust companies (unless travel focused/ Credit Card would not buy)
6/ .cc as in Credit Card or Comfort Chair would fit better
Tourism or travel on Credit Card or Comfort Chair (as in Airline seating) (+)

Value not regfee, not $xx but $xxx low
BUT developed mildly (as tourism site)
$500 -$xxxx upwards

Jeez guys Australian is a PRIME KEYWORD and a hot Travel destination Description
regfee or 50Buck valuations are just plain stupid

sorry but do you follow up dopped names and available names under CC?
I saw even better names and didn't even reg them

imo Value of this Name: Low xx or most likely 0 !
 
0
•••
sorry but do you follow up dopped names and available names under CC?
I saw even better names and didn't even reg them

imo Value of this Name: Low xx or most likely 0 !
Yes I do follow dropped names. And I will buy australian.cc or names like it any day for RegFee. Re-Read my valuation reasonings , Unlike MOST .cc names (which deserve REGFEE or Less) this one has merit.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think low to mid $xx for reseller. I noticed that domain when it was available, wrote it on my watch list book, but didnt reg it;)
 
0
•••
aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy ! ........ (sorry its our sports chant)

reg fee + ?

good luck
 
0
•••
Thanks for everyone help

I think the name i only pay USD$15 per year, and plus 10 years fee is only USD$150

No body can guess after ten years what's happend on .cc

If .cc is good after ten years, the name will be up to million(Maybe), other way i lost $150 on it only

Anyone agree with? hah```

Thanks again! Good luck every friend.
 
0
•••
you wont make a million ....... but i am sure you wont lose $150
 
0
•••
Thanks for everyone help

I think the name i only pay USD$15 per year, and plus 10 years fee is only USD$150

No body can guess after ten years what's happend on .cc

If .cc is good after ten years, the name will be up to million(Maybe), other way i lost $150 on it only

Anyone agree with? hah```

Thanks again! Good luck every friend.

I like this thought.
I wouldn't expect a million, but, if you have the 150 to spend, why not.

Even if you set up an autoposting wordpress site and made a few clicks to offset costs while wainting for a decent offer.
You never know.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back