August auction - 52 names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
599
auction ended - thanks for a great few days of fun - hope everyone got the name they wanted









Don't forget, there are still names people chose to take to SEDO auction

worldmusic.tv - confidential.tv - experiments.tv - quit.tv - base.tv - hippy.tv - fairytale.tv - interesting.tv - operation.tv - nose.tv - ecological.tv - firm.tv - http.tv - dove.tv
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pasttime.tv $16
 
0
•••
21 for rest.tv
 
0
•••
$25 rest.tv
 
0
•••
UPDATE

I never bid on Vegetable that I am aware of. The winning bid is listed at $31.

I went back and it looks to me like crymeariver is winning with a bid of $30.

I will let JimboJimbo be the final arbiter on this item.
 
0
•••
pastime.tv $18
 
0
•••
bodycare.tv - $46
 
0
•••
UPDATE

I never bid on Vegetable that I am aware of. The winning bid is listed at $31.

I went back and it looks to me like crymeariver is winning with a bid of $30.

I will let JimboJimbo be the final arbiter on this item.

I BID $32 on this the other day...


Maybe I won?
 
0
•••
0
•••
hypnotherapy - $52
 
0
•••
update
 
Last edited:
0
•••
balls.tv - $80
 
0
•••
aList.tv - $14
anybody.tv - $16
balls.tv $88
convergent.tv $23
fake.tv $36
freespeech.tv $35
hawk.tv $41
healer.tv $26
heidi.tv - $14
hottub.tv - $14
hypnotherapy.tv $53
mushroom.tv - $18
phobia.tv $31
pumpkin.tv $26
radioactive.tv - $14
submarine.tv $35
welfare.tv - $17
 
0
•••
hawk.tv $50
 
0
•••
balls.tv - $90
 
0
•••
hypnotherapy - $54
 
0
•••
pumpkin - 28
 
0
•••
Congratulations!!!! We have our third lucky winner.

Skeptic.tv has been won by MrRhee for just $12. Pm sent.



UPDATE

aList.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $14

heidi.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $14

hottub.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $14

radioactive.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $14

anybody.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $16

pastime.tv
highest bid so far - doublU $18

mushroom.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $18

welfare.tv
highest bid so far - amenzl $18

convergent.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $23

rest.tv
highest bid so far - RPK $25

healer.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $26

pumpkin.tv
highest bid so far - CryMeARiver $28

donkey.tv
highest bid so far - freedom30 $30

phobia.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $31

freespeech.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $35

submarine.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $35

fake.tv
highest bid so far - mrrhee $36

bodycare.tv
highest bid so far - twomoon $46

pharmaceuticals.tv
highest bid so far - manos2020 $50

hawk.tv
highest bid so far - manos2020 $50

hypnotherapy.tv
highest bid so far - Len $54

balls.tv
highest bid so far - zona $90


If you like a name - make a BID and if no one else bids on it in the next 48 hours then it becomes yours at that price!

To get some reference I looked at a few estibot valuations and found the following: pharmaceuticals.tv (bid is $50 estibot says $1.1k) - hottub.tv (bid is $14 estibot says $1.2k) - submarine.tv (bid is $35 estibot says $1.3k) - hypnotherapy.tv (bid is $54 estibot says $1.3k) - rest.tv (bid is $25 estibot says $1.4k) - balls.tv (bid is $90 estibot says $1.4k) - hawk.tv (bid is $50 estibot says $1.5k) - pumpkin.tv (bid is $28 estibot says $1.8k) - phobia.tv (bid is $31 estibot says $1.9k)!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
update
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Anybody.tv $25-
 
0
•••
fake.tv - $51
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back