NameSilo

Auction Script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

hoops

Established Member
Impact
0
I have an auction script and everything works fine except one thing. I'm on a Linux server and when a user wants to send an email to another user it gives an error. The server that I'm on will only send emails from email accounts already on my server.

Is there any way around this?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
set up an external SMTP server somewhere and then edit php.ini so that it points to that, so that the mail() funciton of php uses the external smtp server.


at least, thats assuming i understood your problem correctly.
 
0
•••
is it possible for you to paste error message in here ?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back