Impact
Domain: VLZT.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Registration Date: 7 years old
Expiration Date: 30-oct-2015

Starting Bid: $15
Bid Increments: 5 $ or more.
Buy It Now: TBD

Auction Ends: 72 hours after the last bid or Buy It Now.
Payment: PayPal.

Payment is required within 48 hours after auction ends.

Domain push to GoDaddy only.

Thanks for looking.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bidders Beware! - How can you auction a domain which you don't even own. How do i know? well Because its my domain name. He bid on my auction at flippa and is suspended there and now he's selling the name he doesn't even own.

•••
comment removed

Last edited:
•••
dear all
i win the domain on flippa and open an escrw and already paid for it as attached
and waiting to continue the process and all of this will done before the auction is ended and the winning bidder and he must be a professional one will not pay for me a cent before he be sure i already have the domain with my account
and please domainnamesdirect remove your comment or i will report you on flippa or at least you could cancel the auction on flippa

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 22
•••
dear all
i win the domain on flippa and open an escrw and already paid for it as attached
and waiting to continue the process and all of this will done before the auction is ended and the winning bidder and he must be a professional one will not pay for me a cent before he be sure i already have the domain with my account
and please domainnamesdirect remove your comment or i will report you on flippa or at least you could cancel the auction on flippa
You cannot sell a domain unless you own it. The domain is not in your account so that means you are still not the owner.
Rules of auction.

•••
Yeah go ahead report it to flippa. which i already did. You just started the escrow after all this. This auction started before you even paid me. Heard of the word ethics?

•••
I would give away the domain free than sell it to you. Its about principle and Ethics.

•••
Yeah go ahead report it to flippa. which i already did. You just started the escrow after all this. This auction started before you even paid me. Heard of the word ethics?

no i started the auction after the payment iam not stupid to do that
and any way all bidder sorry for putting you in such situation but make sure that i did that auction after i pay for it and the transfer process will not take 2 days so i made the auction 72 hour after high bid only to gain time for that and all of you know that no one will pay for me without a proof that i own the domain
again domainnamesdirect thanks for that and please if you not satisfied with the flippa auction result and you expected higher value for it you could contact me and i will not process i dont care

•••
Nobody will want this domain name now.

•••
@sameh mohamed Read, Re-read what @yogiDomain said.... I started the auction at $1 no reserve. That means i am prepared to sell the domain for $1. I will sell it the next bidder at lower price and be happy than sell it to someone like you. You are buying time by starting the escrow process. Its yours when you own it - meaning you paid for it, the payment cleared, the domain is in your account and THEN and THEN only your are the owner.

•••
I would give away the domain free than sell it to you. Its about principle and Ethics.

Thanks
but the result i got it not that the result as i mentioned before

You cannot sell a domain unless you own it. The domain is not in your account so that means you are still not the owner.
Rules of auction.

sorry for that i dont mean to break the rules and sure after that i will not take any bids until i solve the problem with domainnamesdirect

•••
@sameh mohamed Read, Re-read what @yogiDomain said.... I started the auction at $1 no reserve. That means i am prepared to sell the domain for $1. I will sell it the next bidder at lower price and be happy than sell it to someone like you. You are buying time by starting the escrow process. Its yours when you own it - meaning you paid for it, the payment cleared, the domain is in your account and THEN and THEN only your are the owner.

ok thanks at all and i replied above that iam sorry for breaking any rules and i dont mean it like that and all my replies is not to sell the domain or win in this situation i already want to clear my point after all the auction is now corrupted and must be restarted even from you i dont care but if you think a little you will got that i didnt want any harm for any one

•••
care to explain? why you are suspended by Flippa?

Attachments

• vlzt.com-buyer-suspended.jpg
    vlzt.com-buyer-suspended.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 23
•••
off course i care
i won an auction 4 days ago for a domain name and i found that the seller open a dispute on the second day and at first i dont know why but i was so busy at that time and forgot to reply to the dispute and forgot the dispute as well.
but then after i won your auction and paid for you my account suspended
for not answer so i sent an mail to flippa support to release my account suspension
and please make sure if my intention is bad i will not pay for you on the same time i won yours and facing a problem on that auction too

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back