Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[Auction] $1 Start !!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
235
Hello,

I'm selling some of my unused templates.
It's an auction.
Auction will end 48 Hours after the last bid. =]
All templates are on .PSD format.

{{ Template 1 }}
Start: $1
Current bid: $2 by brwright
BIN: $20
Preview:
334sell2.gif


{{ Template 2 }}
Start: $1
Current bid: $2 by brwright
BIN: $20
Preview:
972sell4.gif


{{ Template 3 }}
Start: $1
Current bid: $2 by brwright
BIN: $20
Preview:
613sell1.gif


{{ Template 4 }}
Start: $1
Current bid: $2 by brwright
BIN: $20
Preview:
575sell3.gif




Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll bid $2 each
 
0
•••
brwright said:
I'll bid $2 each

First post Updated.
Thank You for your bid.
=]

bids, anyone?
 
0
•••
Looks like I won them all :). Please send me your payment details. Thanks
 
0
•••
Payment Details sent to you . =]
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back